ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps these papers whatever it is will stop her disgraceful behaviour. She has slandered so so many people it was only a matter of time before someone did something !

Reactions: 4
Perhaps these papers whatever it is will stop her disgraceful behaviour. She has slandered so so many people it was only a matter of time before someone did something !
Nah that'll never happen... she can't keep that trap shut when there's alcohol involved!

She is mouthing off big time and she's getting all her accounts back now.
She never learns does she.

Reactions: 2
I would like to think so......Sadly I think absolutely nothing will happen or will change......She will stay on Tictok and will continue being the awful big headed witch she is with absolutely no shame ever.Always moaning about how she has no green and getting pissed as a parrot...Yawn.......

Reactions: 1
I appreciate that we have a balanced view of CLA on this thread, but regardless of the trolls and her mental health, I am beyond the point of disgusted by how she films people and uses it as a weapon.

Whether it’s the police, members of public, whatever. I hate how she threatens people with it as a tool. Her behaviour is absolutely disgusting and she takes no personal responsibility. For her, she seems to pivot everything to her advantage.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I appreciate that we have a balanced view of CLA on this thread, but regardless of the trolls and her mental health, I am beyond the point of disgusted by how she films people and uses it as a weapon.

Whether it’s the police, members of public, whatever. I hate how she threatens people with it as a tool. Her behaviour is absolutely disgusting and she takes no personal responsibility. For her, she seems to pivot everything to her advantage.
When she's not filming she scuttles about as fast as she can on her cankles with her head down ..seen her on several occasions ..always wears her hoodie too. Now I wonder why she does that so differently ?!

Reactions: 6
I never understand why she does not buy herself any clothes, I get she will pay hundreds for a scarf. She seems to have to wear the same thing for days on end. It's really not like she does not have the money.

Reactions: 3
I never understand why she does not buy herself any clothes, I get she will pay hundreds for a scarf. She seems to have to wear the same thing for days on end. It's really not like she does not have the money.
I always wonder, what made her think… I’ll buy a Tom & Jerry T-shirt!!

• Haha
Whattt you have saw her out in public ?? Like in real life , real life ? If so how do you not fight the urge to film her or annoy her like she does everyone ! Damnn I would take great pleasure in calling that witch like her out
When she's not filming she scuttles about as fast as she can on her cankles with her head down ..seen her on several occasions ..always wears her hoodie too. Now I wonder why she does that so differently ?!
t I

Whattt you have saw her out in public ?? Like in real life , real life ? If so how do you not fight the urge to film her or annoy her like she does everyone ! Damnn I would take great pleasure in calling that witch like her out

t I
I feel like most people simply don’t want to lower themselves to her level. At the end of the day she’s annoying, but if I saw her in public I wouldn’t feel any urge to go up and pick a fight with her lmao

t I
Oh I wouldn't lower myself to her level but I would take great pleasure in watching someone else confront her. I don't live by her but I meet friends occasionally for food/drink and spotted her on three occasions over a few months none of which she was streaming live..she was trying to be so inconspicuous. She is refused entry to many establishments including restaurants/ Bars 💅 bars and salons.

Reactions: 6
Oh I wouldn't lower myself to her level but I would take great pleasure in watching someone else confront her. I don't live by her but I meet friends occasionally for food/drink and spotted her on three occasions over a few months none of which she was streaming live..she was trying to be so inconspicuous. She is refused entry to many establishments including restaurants/ Bars 💅 bars and salons.
I saw her crack head irish friend

I think she probably has a lot of clothes, just nothing that fits her anymore

I think she probably has a lot of clothes, just nothing that fits her anymore
I am mad about buying clothing and when I see her I just cannot fathom not having something different on a daily. Her location is easier than most to access shops too.

I saw her in the bar on the beach in Brighton last year. When the phone was on she was shouting, being rude looking around to see who was listening etc. As soon as it went off she just sat there as quiet as a mouse, avoiding eye contact with anyone.
I always thought the whole thing was an act as when she first started on tiktok her content was completely different but that day just confirmed it for me.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.