ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will be there for Plan B of their quest to set her up in Business..see if they can get some collateral out of poor old Hugh. Claudia sure as hell hasn't got any and I'm betting Leanne hasn't got too much despite being a millionaire worth 43 million😬.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The absolute state of it out and about on the streets at this time insulting people

Reactions: 5
Her jaw was swinging all over the place, where she been tonight?

Reactions: 6
Wow didn't really want to see her peeing in the street when her live came up on my fyp

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Live on insta screaming that disabled babies should of been aborted when they found out when pregnant etc...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
“Don’t get me started as a troll.
I’ll commit death.
Make people kill themselves.
Make people take their own lives.”

👆🏼 She just said this. Hope TikTok, Instagram, Claudia, Lawrence, that weird Hughie dude, are all ok with associating with this vile creature.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
This is just... unreal

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
71CDB813-F0B1-4F8C-A917-06B4F6E07FC5.jpeg

This witch is completely crazy. Her cycles give you whiplash.

She’s sobering up and pretending to be reflective and contrite about her behaviour.

The cognitively impaired people who support her are lapping it up. They have bought window seats on the Chelsea Express and don’t even know they are being played by a master of manipulation.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The absolute state of it out and about on the streets at this time insulting people
I’ve just caught up the videos what a mess ! She’s on instagram live
---

View attachment 1936771
This witch is completely crazy. Her cycles give you whiplash.

She’s sobering up and pretending to be reflective and contrite about her behaviour.

The cognitively impaired people who support her are lapping it up. They have bought window seats on the Chelsea Express and don’t even know they are being played by a master of manipulation.
Absolute morons supporting her behaviour says a lot about them !
---

This is just... unreal
Just a weed smoking boozed up mess as usual

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s been absolutely disgustingly out of control. Someone over on Reddit has put a comprehensive list of every vile thing she’s said and done last night and into this morning. It’s unbelievable. I saw quite a bit of it live on and off. When is someone going to take her down. Zara and Dave Doran need to report her for the things she’s said in the last few hours. She honestly thinks she’s done nothing wrong. Says she was drunk and can’t remember. She watched a disgusting video on #fyp that she said about disabled babies and though it was hilarious. Evil, twisted witch. She’s begging people to follow her new account now because she can’t live without TikTok.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.