ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kept willing her in the hairdresser to stop talking but she kept on and on. Another place she will not be welcome at.

Reactions: 3
How is the not hanging? The state last night and she’s live now saying “no rush with the art with Claudia and the hairbrushes”??? Is she for real
---
How is the not hanging? The state last night and she’s live now saying “no rush with the art with Claudia and the hairbrushes”??? Is she for real
And what also happened with speedo? One min she’s saying she Booyaka’d him, the next she’s saying he’s a business partner? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I cannot understand how she doesn't have liver disease.
I have non alcoholic fatty liver & my diet hasn't been amazing but an average person's. I've drank again like a normal person for a few years but then for the past 10 hardly any & then you have people like her who drink like that & don't seem to be affected.
Or maybe is just she is but because she doesn't have to look after a family or work it doesn't affect her as much.

Imagine this app got banned in the UK, they'd be there screaming in the benefits office saying they can't survive on what they're getting

Jesus she's a pathetic mess & once upon a time I actually liked her

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely on something, there is one thing on how she says she smokes joints and another not, bloody hell
---
She’s definitely on something, there is one thing on how she says she smokes joints and another not, bloody hell
We all seen how she was a few weeks ago, she had a white bag on show last night, she’s not well

Reactions: 2
The hairstyle and colour makes her look so old. She will be complaining tomorrow in cold light of day.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.