Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and her 'black harrods card' she keeps mentioning. The card says "Chelsealeeart' surely it must be a fake or demo card. Wouldn't it say her real name?.

She'll be in the toilets next having a quick wash down below 🤣

I'm done she just said "right I need deodorant" 🤣
Te black card is only a points card seriously she is a fkn nutter.

She's really manic today 😶
I
She's really manic today 😶
It`s all for the views she knows exactly what she is doing.

Reactions: 4
Just watched her shout “I can’t wait for you all to die” at people on the bus!! She’s so manic!
Then she will tell people where she’s going to eat and moan when they ring!
She’s so so manic she needs help ASAP!

• Wow
Guaranteed she'll be skulling the beer, as soon as she finds somewhere to eat

Just watched her shout “I can’t wait for you all to die” at people on the bus!! She’s so manic!
Then she will tell people where she’s going to eat and moan when they ring!
She’s so so manic she needs help ASAP!
Unfortunately she wishes death & cancer on people quite often, it's nothing unusual 😔

Reactions: 5
Serious questions as I’m fairly new on this thread and her TikTok. Does she have Tourette’s? Does she have any friends? Like her or not, and I don’t, her behaviour is really concerning.
Shes on the beer now 😱

Reactions: 1
Tell me someone just saw her fall whilst saying she hopes people get run over!!

Serious questions as I’m fairly new on this thread and her TikTok. Does she have Tourette’s? Does she have any friends? Like her or not, and I don’t, her behaviour is really concerning.
I believe she has bpd or bipolar, sometimes she meets up with friends but I think it’s clear she has no good friends because someone would have intervened. She’s usually always on her own, rarely at home during the day as well! Recently (2 days ago I think) quit drinking, smokes weed like it’s going out of fashion and barely sleeps!

• Wow
Yet look how she comes across...like some powerful, confident fortune teller. Now u know why she doesnt give advice to chelsea cause she is just as bad. She was going on about having to sleep on the floor in her office and someone punched her in the back and no one, not even her friends know what really goes on...could it be domestic violence????

I just got a glimpse of chelseas live this morning, had to come off because she was banging on again about how wonderful and beautiful she is. Wants to sell a painting for a million now...ffs...walter mitty!!! Cant even sell it for 20 000!!!! She said she is off to harrods with her black card. God im going to stick that card where the sun dont shine. Oh someone did mention you have to spend 10 000 to get that POINTS REWARD CARD. how did she spend that? Apparently she gets free teas and coffees and waters with that card. I can see this ending badly, i mean shes bad for their classy image tbf!!!
Lisa has not long come out a domestic violence relationship from what I have seen and heard on her lives, she had a very crappy year last year from what was shared. I don't think having someone like Chelsea acting like that around her has helped her situation rebuilding herself

Reactions: 2
Matt John mod on a blocking rampage 😂 hes another wet lettuce 🤣 he's supposed to be chelsea's mate but is as false as they come
[/QUOTE
bleeping hell I've never seen her this manic before. If you could bottle that she might actually have some company... all the dealers would be after her. What the actual duck. Its like tourettes.. Non stop shite talking! She's a spaniel supposedly.. Mate.. You're a wirey little mungrel
oh i have seen her 1000 times worse than today.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t think she likes being alone. Maybe that’s when the guilt/shame/bad feelings start creeping in! She’s always out in the day aimlessly wandering or trying to talk to people. Desperate to talk to anyone really. And when she is home she’s live for hours at a time. I think she’ll do whatever she can not to be by herself, even when it means she doesn’t sleep.

Its sad to know that the people in this Peruvian restaurant, who have kindly let her stay despite not opening until 5:30, are about to be scammed out of money for their food which she will ultimately complain about

GOD HELP ME. She's shitting on live and just stated she'll be washing her arse in the sink.

Fresh from washing her arse in a public toilet sink and leaving said tit in the toilet….she is now creaming her face with hand cream.

💀💀💀💀💀💀 who’s ringing the restaurant?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Its sad to know that the people in this Peruvian restaurant, who have kindly let her stay despite not opening until 5:30, are about to be scammed out of money for their food which she will ultimately complain about

GOD HELP ME. She's shitting on live and just stated she'll be washing her arse in the sink.

Fresh from washing her arse in a public toilet sink and leaving said tit in the toilet….she is now creaming her face with hand cream.

💀💀💀💀💀💀 who’s ringing the restaurant?!
what did i miss i was making dinner?

Anyone got any screen recordings of todays madness?
Not on the bus but before it i have i will add later.

Did someone call the restaurant again? I missed it people in comments saying what did they say?

Omg she's gone back to the bluebird to speak to a manager this is so embarrassing (and sad)

Oh dear. She’s back in the Bluebird talking to a lovely member of staff, spewing all the crap she’s repeated a thousand times today. She so embarrassing. Needs to go home now and lie down.

Reactions: 3
what did i miss i was making dinner?

Not on the bus but before it i have i will add later.
Unfortunately didn't screen record it, but basically she went into a Peruvian restaurant thinking it was an Italian, ordered an IPA, had a banging tit, washed her arse in the sink and then someone had called the restaurant. Am now screen recording her in Bluebird ffs

• Haha
This is awful to watch her talking to the blonde lady and the idiots in the comments saying their customer service is terrible... She needs to duck off home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.