Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s exposing Ezra for meeting her in the mental hospital, having chelseas sloppy seconds with a rich man, leaving her to go stay with an old man & being a “brass” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BOYAKA 🤟🖐✋👉✌🖐🤚🤟😫 *ooooooooaaah* I can't even watch she's calling other people racist yet she's the biggest racist around

Reactions: 4
Hey! I’m new, ever so often I’ll watch Chelsea’s lives. Can someone give me a low down on this girl who stayed over hers and apparently hacked her?

Reactions: 1
Hey! I’m new, ever so often I’ll watch Chelsea’s lives. Can someone give me a low down on this girl who stayed over hers and apparently hacked her?
She didn't hack her she's lying 😫 Chelsea wanted her to set her up on stuff, Chelsea likes to duck people over then cry wolf

Reactions: 7
She’s asking someone called Micky to meet her at the pub and bring some drugs. Getting louder by the minute

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope someone phones the police to the pub. She needs to be sectioned as soon as possible.

I've only seen about 40 minutes but she is on one big time.

My face watching this car crash.
Yeah me too. I'm finding her quite scary and unpredictable today. I screen recorded the bluebird until now because i was sure that the bluebird lady was just keeping her hanging to give time for the police to arrive. I would have, i wasnt sure whether she was gonna go for her or what she was about to do.

Hahaha my face too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah me too. I'm finding her quite scary and unpredictable today. I screen recorded the bluebird until now because i was sure that the bluebird lady was just keeping her hanging to give time for the police to arrive. I would have, i wasnt sure whether she was gonna go for her or what she was about to do.

Hahaha my face too 🤣
Agreed, I was honestly expecting the police arrival any moment!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.