Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing her morning face routine using the tester bottles in the shop. She'll be washing her flaps in the kitchen sinks for sale next
This didn't age well 😭 you called it 🤣
I know we have seen her wash her flaps before but that was something else. I had visions of the sink flying off the wall.
And you know they could hear her through that door 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey! I’m new, ever so often I’ll watch Chelsea’s lives. Can someone give me a low down on this girl who stayed over hers and apparently hacked her?
Just scroll through the posts it will tell you all you need to know.

Reactions: 3
Oh hope the bar isn’t card payments only she’s only got cash on her

Reactions: 1
I honestly cannot keep up with her, now she's welcoming baby Teddy back with open arms & saying that she never once trolled her, well that's a very different story than she told at the time & for a good while after 🙄

And now Marina has entered the comment section 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly cannot keep up with her, now she's welcoming baby Teddy back with open arms & saying that she never once trolled her, well that's a very different story than she told at the time & for a good while after 🙄

And now Marina has entered the comment section 👀
looks like she wont be there for long 👀 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well now, that rant actually was funny, back to Ricksta she'll have to go 🤭

She's probably looking for this thread as we speak 🧐
I think that was the first time I laughed watching the live today. it's been such a tit show and I didn't even see the bus meltdown or the restaurant calls. She seriously needs professional help at this point. she's completely deluded

Reactions: 7
She’s told linda darling to tell baby teddy she’s sorry and wants her back 🤣 it’s funny how now leanne has no one and nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
long time lurker, first time poster. also a long time chelsea watcher. 🙃

at first i thought she was just a quirky artist and now i'm on a forum chatting about how she (allegedly) left a poo in a toilet.

how times change. ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's finding it hard the put a sentence together and speaking in riddles to the taxi driver. Her minds on another planet

Phewww thank god for that. My brain needed a break!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lisa has not long come out a domestic violence relationship from what I have seen and heard on her lives, she had a very crappy year last year from what was shared. I don't think having someone like Chelsea acting like that around her has helped her situation rebuilding herself
Im not sure what to think....her language and cursing at everyone is no excuse really

at least she has her harrod's black card
Just a quick one about this harrods card (which she reminds me of mr bean flashing his credit card about) why does the card have chelsealeeart on it??? Why not her real name....wtf

Did anyone see her on the bus earlier? Some older guy told her to calm down and she was awful to him
Yes shouting at him that all old people must die, chelsea people are all racists and all types of verbal abuse!!!

Reactions: 6
long time lurker, first time poster. also a long time chelsea watcher. 🙃

at first i thought she was just a quirky artist and now i'm on a forum chatting about how she (allegedly) left a poo in a toilet.

how times change. ✨
She had a dump while on live, then proceeded to wash her ar$e in THE BASIN!!!! i mean who does that ffs!! 🤢🤮🤢🤮 unhygienic trollip!!!

she lasted 2 days off booze, crashing hard. battery dead.
I'm exhausted after watching all of that 🤯
I KNEW the booze fast was coming to an end....got 50 pounds back by complaining about her phone, they put the screen protector on wrong or something. Knew the no boozing was just due to lack of funds!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.