Chelsealeeart #18 Chelsealeeart in da place! No amount of cucumbers will fix that face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they stood in the street yelling “god did”?!? With modeen showing off his costume jewellery.

Reactions: 3
Tried to get back in harrods but she’s been booted out and told she’s banned for life
And she will be speaking to the ownet. Lol. Sick of her constantly saying shes bipolar, like its a reason for her disgusting behaviour.
why does mo wear a balaclava?
What are the arabic words that chelsea constantly says?

Reactions: 1
Cannot stand Modeen laughing at everything like a hyena. Nothing is that funny and certainly not Leanne. He’s an annoying little idiot. Their behaviour is ridiculous. Dancing in the street and shouting their heads off. FAMOUS! 🙄

So much jumping around. She’s pissed herself again

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Why are they dancing in the street with tunes on their phone like children? Go for a civilised drink or some food like adults what is going on

Reactions: 4
Just trying to make your way home after a hard day and you see these goblins bouncing around like bed bugs and her pissing herself
Screenshot_20221220_201904_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 10
She doesnt look to disabled dancing outside harrods.

To be fair.. what does disabled look like? I'm classed as disabled but I'm completely mobile too.

I dont think anyone can doubt that she's not "normal", as awful as she is, she's incapable of a "normal" lifestyle, as mentioned above, she can't even keep a normal conversation without shouting meaningless words

Reactions: 10
To be fair.. what does disabled look like? I'm classed as disabled but I'm completely mobile too.

I dont think anyone can doubt that she's not "normal", as awful as she is, she's incapable of a "normal" lifestyle, as mentioned above, she can't even keep a normal conversation without shouting meaningless words
Very true. Was thinking more in lines of her feet that she complains about daily.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.