Chelsealeeart #18 Chelsealeeart in da place! No amount of cucumbers will fix that face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not an income from working tho she's not actually working its gift money. It works differently. It would be different if she was an actual influencer doing collabs etc but she's not. The DWP have bigger fish to fry.

I obviously think it's wrong as well but there's nothing that can be done and if the DWP are going to do anything talking about it over and over again isn't gonna do anything lol.
No one can live on PIP alone, she will be on other benefits that are means tested and if she was only getting occasional gifts, she wouldn’t need to claim them but her gifts are regular which makes it a regular income so she does have to claim them.

She’s already stated she gets everything paid for, that’s not from PIP at all so she will be on others such as housing benefit, UC ect which are all means tested

Reactions: 5
She looks exactly like her mother now 😭

That or Mo Deen when he went through his wig phase
Screenshot_20221220_085323_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Quote of the day from Leanne …… ‘ I didn’t intend to look like Marilyn darling. It just happened in front of your eyes on screen!’ 😂. Then she gave a massive fart and ran to the loo to empty her bowels for the third time this morning, whilst giving us a blow by blow commentary of what was happening!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
No one can live on PIP alone, she will be on other benefits that are means tested and if she was only getting occasional gifts, she wouldn’t need to claim them but her gifts are regular which makes it a regular income so she does have to claim them.

She’s already stated she gets everything paid for, that’s not from PIP at all so she will be on others such as housing benefit, UC ect which are all means tested
As I have said about 3 times now, it doesn't matter what she's getting. If she's found fraudulent they will stop and us talking about it over and over isn't going to make any difference lol.

Reactions: 6
Oh god I have the battle of emotions today. Seeing how touched Leanne is with getting things from her PO Box is a bit of a flash back to old school CLA where she was likable and was a bit endearing BUT it worries me that the people that are sending her stuff all have circumstances as to why they watch her - mostly bereaved. It's so sad that people are turning to someone like her as an escape.

Reactions: 7
Mo Deen is calling Zara after Chelsea informed him she's taken all her 'Camo' money and locked her out of her insta 😭

And hooking her up with some soul surgery to remove the jinn and shaitan from her 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm ill in bed and have watched this woman more than I would normally. Her greed and begging for gifts so she can buy hair dye and cappuccinos has really got on my nerves. Are all the people sending these gifts of sound mind? I think not. And she doesn't give one tiny shite if these gifters can't afford their gas bills as long as she climbs up the leaderboard. It's grim.

I watched her opening the gifts this morning and I did soften towards her, people were obviously promoting their businesses through her but she absolutely lapped it up. Its really very sad, she's clearly a very lonely person who craves validation and attention off strangers.

She will have a sad and lonely Christmas no matter how many universes and lions she gets sent and that is a fact.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.