Chelsea McHodg #8 House is filthy, stickers on the floor, Chels and Alex have another takeaway at the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG MORE GOGGLES!!! They literally can't look after anything!! JJ has had about 6 pairs of goggles in a year, I guess the others all go mouldy because I bet the wet swimming bags don't get sorted out when they get home and she just chucks the whole bag.

Reactions: 1
How can her grandad be cared for by her layabout dad if her he needs caring for too? My child who’s 10 can even cook a pizza for goodness sake

A lot of the food is vomit worthy I’ll say that much but each to their own.
From my experience older people are plain eaters I know that’s the case in my family with older relatives preferring a few digestives and a slice of cheese over that greasy stodge that’s hard to digest.

Reactions: 3
How can her grandad be cared for by her layabout dad if her he needs caring for too? My child who’s 10 can even cook a pizza for goodness sake
Because he's just lazy 😂
Chelsea makes him sound worse than he is so she looks better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I still don’t get why she doesn’t batch cook or make her ‘dump bags’ for her dad and grandad and leave them at their house! They are so thick there is no way sending a burnt pizza up to their house is worth it.
Shes there nearly every day so she could easily make them

Reactions: 2
I still don’t get why she doesn’t batch cook or make her ‘dump bags’ for her dad and grandad and leave them at their house! They are so thick there is no way sending a burnt pizza up to their house is worth it.
Shes there nearly every day so she could easily make them
Cos there's no content in that day to day or no daily praise for the scruff

For the price of the cab they send the pizza over in surely they would’ve been better off just ordering a pizza?🤣

Reactions: 6
The fact they send an oven cooked pizza in a taxi baffles me! Surely 2 men arnt incapable of putting a frozen pizza in the oven!

Reactions: 5
Does she actually wash those kids, that baby has dry crusty sleep round his eyes. Unless he has a gammy eye, but still you’d bathe it

Makes me laugh. Wont let her play with a bit of lipgloss… but happy to dress her like a 30 year old who works up town in a office

• Haha
Reactions: 12
wtf are those 🤣🤣 they will be filthy the moment she puts them on too. She gets dirty just being in the squat with its filthy floors and deep fat fryer on 24/7. Truely hideous those Chelsea.

Those dresses are hideous and to top it off she's gonna put them on her with a pair of fick tights, mortifying!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.