Chelsea McHodg #8 House is filthy, stickers on the floor, Chels and Alex have another takeaway at the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe JJ had a pepperoni pizza pigs in blankets then more sausages for dinner. That is a lot of salty pork for a 3 year old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Those dresses 😂 just put the poor kid in some leggings and a tshirt instead of those £3 market stall rejects.

Reactions: 6
She must of spent a fortune on taxis getting jj to Lou Lou’s back home then going back to pick her up. What they must spend in taxis would fill my car up in fuel for the week

Reactions: 5
Is she for real?

I don’t believe for half a second that jj asked to sleep at Lou’s house so Alex rang her. She’s Chelsea’s friend/cousin whatever so surely she would ring her plus if my kid just asked to go and stay out I’d say no, you need to be invited. Can’t just invite yourself plus it was 7pm so surely it’s her bedtime anyway?
And if they both went to get her like she has insinuated by saying we then they must’ve taken the baby too which is ridiculous at that time in the cold.
All sounds like absolute bullshit to me. Where does she come up with this stories?

And she put 4 sugars in that brew. Skanky mare.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is she for real?

I don’t believe for half a second that jj asked to sleep at Lou’s house so Alex rang her. She’s Chelsea’s friend/cousin whatever so surely she would ring her plus if my kid just asked to go and stay out I’d say no, you need to be invited. Can’t just invite yourself plus it was 7pm so surely it’s her bedtime anyway?
And if they both went to get her like she has insinuated by saying we then they must’ve taken the baby too which is ridiculous at that time in the cold.
All sounds like absolute bullshit to me. Where does she come up with this stories?

And she put 4 sugars in that brew. Skanky mare.
That shovel spoon is a decent size as well

• Haha
And now she’s on with another bullshit excuse as to why they need to get a takeaway. Surely if they can wait for a takeaway to be delivered they could cook something in the meantime. Why not have the veg and spuds from the roast with something else? They just have something in to go with it. Why not just say ‘we’re getting a takeaway for tea’ rather than pretending they need to cos they’ve got no time to make a roast. Girl infuriates me.

Reactions: 5
How many film days do they have? All they seem to do is watch films. Also why did Alex buy a chipper when she already has one? So much for decluttering. He’s my worst nightmare for bringing crap in the house. Junk all of it.

Last edited:
How many film days do they have? All they seem to do is watch films. Also why did Alex buy a chipper when she already has one? So much for decluttering. He’s my worst nightmare for bringing crap in the house. Junk all of it.
I know and the £90 boxes of someone else’s rubbish that he keeps buying. I’d be fuming what a waste of money and just more clutter and tit in the house

Cough cough cough, kid sounds awful. That’s what you get shipping them off at night and picking them up early hours of the morning. As for that honey, yes scruff honey might be good for you but in moderation not looking like a pig eating it off of a knife. Maybe if you washed your face and hair you wouldn’t need to try and sell b12 crap that clearly won’t work for you, dirty scruff

Trying b12 to help improve her skin 🤣🤣🤣 improve your diet, Chelsea, and you will notice the difference (maybe, it's probably too late)

JJ still coughing and the mother that knows it all thinks its an ANNANOID OR GROMMIT sitro 🤣 Fick as duck that woman is!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im sorry I know shes only like 4-5monthe PP but she looks a mess. chelsea you are not a size 4 anymore please buy bigger clothes to suit ur new body

Reactions: 8
Im sorry I know shes only like 4-5monthe PP but she looks a mess. chelsea you are not a size 4 anymore please buy bigger clothes to suit ur new body
It's also not her first rodeo with being PP. I anticipate when she's not breastfeeding anymore she'll go back to smoking weed & lose a load of weight.

Reactions: 3
She’s gone down hill so much. A couple of years ago she looked so much better. She was too thin but her skin was better and she seemed to take more care of herself. She literally gives zero shits what she looks like now. Hair always scrapped up and cheap, stained clothes. Saw a video once where she had jeans on and a normal length top and she actually looked quite nice. Never been seen again.

Reactions: 4
I swear when I look at all her greasy takeaways I feel my thighs expanding quicker than Violet Beauregarde became a blueberry 🫐

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.