Chelsea McHodg #8 House is filthy, stickers on the floor, Chels and Alex have another takeaway at the door.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come spend the day with me a Mom to a 105 day old, I feel like she's just gonna keep going on with days and she sounds so fick... Again showing JJ half naked in her daily video... Almost a month and still no hair wash 🤢 Baby boy out again today with no coat on just a jumper which she's left on him even after getting home so it must not be a very warm jumper or their house is cold... Chels quit with the bleeping excuses and BUY YOUR BABY A COAT... She says JJ is crap at tidying up, addressing it now Chels cause it was bought up here yesterday and you had a nice little read of the truth...

Reactions: 11
Come spend the day with me a Mom to a 105 day old, I feel like she's just gonna keep going on with days and she sounds so fick... Again showing JJ half naked in her daily video... Almost a month and still no hair wash 🤢 Baby boy out again today with no coat on just a jumper which she's left on him even after getting home so it must not be a very warm jumper or their house is cold... Chels quit with the bleeping excuses and BUY YOUR BABY A COAT... She says JJ is crap at tidying up, addressing it now Chels cause it was bought up here yesterday and you had a nice little read of the truth...
Anything after 7 days makes her sound so stupid.... she's boasting to duck about this income she's getting but has duck all to show for it.just a load of b and m plastic tit and take aways.
For two people who grew up in care you'd think there priority would be getting or buying a stable home.i can't imagine many mortgage companies would touch them considering tiktok could end tomorrow.

Reactions: 7
There never get a mortgage. Surely they’d need years and years of consistent income records for any bank to even consider them which they haven’t got

Reactions: 8
Anything after 7 days makes her sound so stupid.... she's boasting to duck about this income she's getting but has duck all to show for it.just a load of b and m plastic tit and take aways.
For two people who grew up in care you'd think there priority would be getting or buying a stable home.i can't imagine many mortgage companies would touch them considering tiktok could end tomorrow.
I'm still curious how much she actually ''grew up in care''.
Especially with how she exaggerates things in general.

She's always talking about living somewhere with her Mum, or like the funeral, she said it was at the church, which she wanted because it's the church they grew up going to with her Mum.
Just odd comments she makes.

Reactions: 4
Majority of things that come out of her mouth are lies so who knows how she was actually brought up

Reactions: 6
Why the duck does goblin boy need a lie in? He does absolutely duck all and she’s breastfeeding as she likes to tell anyone who will listen so he’s not exactly doing night feeds is he? He’s such a lazy, ugly, stinking waste of space.

Reactions: 13
He is just so ugly. I know there's someone out there for everyone but I do genuinely fail to believe she's attracted to him.

Reactions: 7
I replied to a comment about Temu, only said remove bank details once ordered as they scam people and the scruffs removed my comment

• Wow
  • Angry
Majority of things that come out of her mouth are lies so who knows how she was actually brought up
The latest is that she has pots and pots of money lmao if she was loaded she would be going to Disney world and doing the whole shabang in the sunshine I bet her third adult kid would love Star Wars and Harry Potter 🤣 ( no shade to Paris ) but ya know she’s practically a millionaire🙄
Lastly she dished up dinner the other day and the baby daddy had more than the other two men combined what’s grandad on rations ?

Reactions: 5
Thought she didn’t believe in taking kids abroad until they were 4/5? More lies chels?

Reactions: 10
The latest is that she has pots and pots of money lmao if she was loaded she would be going to Disney world and doing the whole shabang in the sunshine I bet her third adult kid would love Star Wars and Harry Potter 🤣 ( no shade to Paris ) but ya know she’s practically a millionaire🙄
Lastly she dished up dinner the other day and the baby daddy had more than the other two men combined what’s grandad on rations ?
He’d no doubt be declined for his esta to Disney world, or he’ll lie get over there be questioned and they’d send the ugly goon back

Reactions: 2
There’s no way jj would cope with the queues at Disney world she’s used to getting what she wants immediately. She’s going to struggle at Disney land, all that waiting around. Can imagine that goon in the queue shouting and Chelsea laughing at him like he’s hilarious when he’s just an embarrassment.

Reactions: 10
With that ugly smug look on her face I bet everything she said in this tik tok is a lie. Her facial expressions all change when someone questions her. She’s obviously got her back up and won’t have anyone say anything negative to her

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Something seriously up with baby boys ears especially the left one, looks very obvious in the passport photos... Also is it my phone or is he looking very jaundice in those pics... Poor kid looking like his dad...