Chelsea McHodg #8 House is filthy, stickers on the floor, Chels and Alex have another takeaway at the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her takeaways/eating out always consist of burgers and chips and processed tit. Never see her get food from the likes of Nando’s pizza express Wagamama etc it’s always macdonalds or kebab house stuff the type of tit my teenage son would buy when he’s been let loose with £20

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here we go another scruff knows best comment, won’t be saying that when the kids come off the scooters and crack their heads open

Attachments

Wasn’t it not long ago she was slating parents who put lunchables in their kids packed lunch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Here we go another scruff knows best comment, won’t be saying that when the kids come off the scooters and crack their heads open
We have scooters and bikes at work and children have to wear a helmet when on both, all nurseries I’ve worked in children were a helmet on both. She doesn’t paint the nursery in the best light

Reactions: 9
Aw yeah but guys don't forget B12 deficiency is why her skin is tit, it's nothing to do with diet. Helfy queen just like Becki Jones x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve gone off takeaways seeing the amount these greasy hillbilly’s have! Vom! All they do is sell tit on TikTok, and stuff crap food in their gobs all day..! Baby boiiiiiiiiiiii will soon be old enough to be having the junk food soon! 6 months old he be eating a maccies 🤢

Reactions: 8
I saw a paediatrician taking about things he would like to ban because of the injuries he sees in A&E.
Scooters, trampolines and walkers were top I had them as a kid and they’re really fun until they’re not.
Bit like cocktails next day 🤣

McDonald’s for lunch, Chinese for tea! All that greasy food 🤢🤢🤢🤢 plus they had the tea she made earlier bleeping hell

Reactions: 3
I wish this grubby tosser would keep his black toenailed hooves to himself, I don’t know how Chelsea can eat while those things are being paraded round the house. I bet the soles are black too 🦶😫 New nickname Onslow Mchodg, looks and acts just like him how mortifying 😫

Attachments

• Haha
Typical she did a hello fresh meal and got a takeaway- it’s so obvious they do it for money and not eat it. I can’t get over how much she has changed she’s still mid twenties so her metabolism is at its peak so although she’s put weight on she’s not big. Carry on like this she’ll be massive in her thirties/forties and it’s so harder to shed then. Their whole life revolves around food and yes she isn’t becki jones but the similarities in eating habits are the same!! She just has less portions and regular meals - but it’s all the same greasy diet.

Typical she did a hello fresh meal and got a takeaway- it’s so obvious they do it for money and not eat it. I can’t get over how much she has changed she’s still mid twenties so her metabolism is at its peak so although she’s put weight on she’s not big. Carry on like this she’ll be massive in her thirties/forties and it’s so harder to shed then. Their whole life revolves around food and yes she isn’t becki jones but the similarities in eating habits are the same!! She just has less portions and regular meals - but it’s all the same greasy diet.
Great ad for Hello Fresh too, I hope they drop her the scruffy mare

She defo didn’t eat the hello fresh meal. It was probably pre recorded anyway. She always gets a takeaway when they’ve allegedly had hello fresh.

Anyone else notice the shakes are back too in that video where she’s trying (and failing) to scoop that jelly into the tub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.