Chelsea McHodg #8 House is filthy, stickers on the floor, Chels and Alex have another takeaway at the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
High standards? They live in a squalor, never been abroad, never seen the world. They dress like absolute chavs, and smell like chip pan. Her hair needs a good cut. He’s an alcoholic slob, no ambition, neither of them work or set good example’s for the children. My standards must be real fuckinh low by her measurements. Absolute cretin.
Excuse you they went to Calais for the day remember. The mcslobsons are jet setting, experienced travellers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s got to be struggling for content now. Posting videos with songs on to get paid for using them when she’s never mentioned being into music before and trying to flog some hideous garden sign that wouldn’t look out of place in nanna bastards tit hole yard saying that it’s for her mum. She’s looking more and more desperate by the day.

Reactions: 2
The Chinese looked rank. You couldn’t pay me enough to eat dinner with them.

Reactions: 1
They defo bin loads of food. Buy loads, eat takeaways instead then bin it. Same with all this shite they buy to sell. So wasteful.

Reactions: 1
her complaining the trollies are minging are ironic seeing as her whole house is minging 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think since Alex jr has arrived, they’ve not been as flush as they thought. Goblin boy is desperate to be TikTok famous but his videos are just embarrassing and can tell that she’s getting more desperate too with what she’s posting. It’s like she’ll post anything just to make a quid buck. Surely it’d be easier to just get a job, especially for the moron. Least they’d have some stable income if TikTok doesn’t pay as well one month. But they won’t do that cos they’re a lazy pair or scruffs.

‘Looook at themmmmm Jayyyyy’
So jarring and not one bit of intelligent going. No naming the animals.

Reactions: 8
She’s so cold yet the kids are sat there without a bloody coat on, that baby should surely be wearing a hat aswell 🙄 WOWWWWW 😩

Not a single meal that hasn’t been a take away or a dinner swimming in oil for ages. Verging neglect at this point!

Her video style drives me absolutely nuts. Thinks shes some tit hot creator by just panning the camera into something then panning back out on the next clip.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.