Chelsea McHodg #8 House is filthy, stickers on the floor, Chels and Alex have another takeaway at the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does have some feminine traits. Like when he sits with his legs crossed. Another massive ick 🤮🤮 probably gay but won’t admit it.

Reactions: 2
The way Chels described Jjs fall I thought her whole face was bashed in, bit overly dramatic there McSlobby, kid don't look too battered to me...🙄

Alex wearing pep and co specials I see 👀 👌 🤣
Him in pep an Co specials, her in her 7quid 'ugg' boots and 4quid leggings, the shouting kid in manky shein specials and dirty coats daily and baby boiiiii in clothes that always look to small for him. Yeah defo giving we are LOADED ain't you scruffy mcfoghorns 🤔🤥 it's giving 'benefit Britain' 🤑💰🤑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Him in pep an Co specials, her in her 7quid 'ugg' boots and 4quid leggings, the shouting kid in manky shein specials and dirty coats daily and baby boiiiii in clothes that always look to small for him. Yeah defo giving we are LOADED ain't you scruffy mcfoghorns 🤔🤥 it's giving 'benefit Britain' 🤑💰🤑
Mcfoghorns just made me lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mcfoghorns just made me lol 🤣
I genuinely can't stand scrawl bags like this who just shout ALL the time. The kind where when they walk in anywhere EVERYONE looks at one another with rolling eyes and goes for duck sake. The kind you purposely move away from 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I genuinely can't stand scrawl bags like this who just shout ALL the time. The kind where when they walk in anywhere EVERYONE looks at one another with rolling eyes and goes for duck sake. The kind you purposely move away from 😂😂😂
They’re the type of people to have a phone call on loud speaker when on public transport… def want all the attention on them, which I’m sure they get, but they’re too stupid to realise it’s not for good reasons 🤣

Reactions: 7
They’re the type of people to have a phone call on loud speaker when on public transport… def want all the attention on them, which I’m sure they get, but they’re too stupid to realise it’s not for good reasons 🤣
For sure! I can't wait until September onwards because I bet we have a few more members commenting about the scruffs when the shouting kid gets to mainstream school. These lot will be the talk of the playground 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Strange how she hasn’t mentioned school really. Wonder if they didn’t get the one she wanted. Thought she’d have been all over the primary school content. Her followers love her kiddie vids 🙄

Reactions: 5
Sorry this may sound petty but Alex has cooked home made pizzas and one of them is really burned. Rather than Alex being polite and having that one, she’s sending it to her dad and grandad so one of them is going to end up chewing charcoal! Isn’t she supposed to be a carer for them? That doesn’t sound very caring to me. Obviously she couldn’t have the burned one because she had dairy free cheese on hers but surely Alex could have had some manners and offered to have it. No wonder the big daft oaf isn’t welcome at grandad and pop’s. Prick.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Surely the lazy twats could’ve banged their own frozen pizza in the oven rather than having a burned, soggy one sent in a taxi to them. Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Surely the lazy twats could’ve banged their own frozen pizza in the oven rather than having a burned, soggy one sent in a taxi to them. Absolutely ridiculous.
Yeah but they wouldn't get all the hun bums sat praising her how she's such a good mum and daughter... scruff and doormat are what I see

She’s being taken the royal piss out of by two morons who did duck all for her when she was a kid. Didn’t bother to sort their acts out so she didn’t end up in care did they. Really don’t know why they bother. Especially when it’s frozen shite they could’ve cooked themselves.

She’s being taken the royal piss out of by two morons who did duck all for her when she was a kid. Didn’t bother to sort their acts out so she didn’t end up in care did they. Really don’t know why they bother. Especially when it’s frozen shite they could’ve cooked themselves.
tbf they apparently pay her to cook the meals -so I’d want my money back with that tit pizza. I think if she was a normal person she wouldn’t bother but it gives her tik tok content and makes her look like she’s really kind and caring.

Reactions: 2
Don’t believe they pay her at all. She probably claims carers allowance or something for them. When they go away they manage so I really don’t get it. If she was sending them healthy wholesome meals fair enough. It not frozen pizza or soggy chips.
---
I think she just does do it for the ‘you’re such a good person’ comments when she is actually a selfish lazy bastard who pimps out her kids for money.

Reactions: 6
Don’t believe they pay her at all. She probably claims carers allowance or something for them. When they go away they manage so I really don’t get it. If she was sending them healthy wholesome meals fair enough. It not frozen pizza or soggy chips.
---
I think she just does do it for the ‘you’re such a good person’ comments when she is actually a selfish lazy bastard who pimps out her kids for money.
Her Dad claims carers for her Grandad so I don't think she'd be able to get it for either of them.

I agree she only does it for the good person comments

Reactions: 1
He should bloody care for him then! That’s the whole point. If he actually gave two shits about his dad he would’ve learnt to cook when he decided to become his ‘carer’. It’s not hard to learn the basics. Sounds more like being his carer is just an excuse not to work, lazy toad. Being workshy seems to run in that family.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.