Chelsea Mchodg #5 We all knew you were preggs, but how long before baby boy is eating a greggs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a few weeks ahead of her pregnancy wise and know someone in my town who is just like her and a week behind me. Imagine you're on the labour ward and she walks in with Goblin Boy 😭 I'm dreading the prospect of the person I know being on the same ward. The noise, the fact they don't actually parent JJ and she'd be running wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm a few weeks ahead of her pregnancy wise and know someone in my town who is just like her and a week behind me. Imagine you're on the labour ward and she walks in with Goblin Boy 😭 I'm dreading the prospect of the person I know being on the same ward. The noise, the fact they don't actually parent JJ and she'd be running wild.
Our ward don't allow kids.
Even now, they're only allowed to pop in for an hour if they're under a certain age 😂

Our ward don't allow kids.
Even now, they're only allowed to pop in for an hour if they're under a certain age 😂
This is my first baby and I know it's ironic but I'm really hoping my ward doesn't allow kids. Or goblins.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is my first baby and I know it's ironic but I'm really hoping my ward doesn't allow kids. Or goblins.
It'd only be during visiting hours after giving birth at the most. Fingers crossed you're not in there long! 😂

She can try to get JJ excited by winning tat at the fair for baby brother but you know how much of a sheer nightmare JJ is going to be when she realises baby brother isn’t another toy and needs mum just as much as she does.

Reactions: 5
She can try to get JJ excited by winning tat at the fair for baby brother but you know how much of a sheer nightmare JJ is going to be when she realises baby brother isn’t another toy and needs mum just as much as she does.
Yeah jj isn’t gonna like it one bit

She's always pushing that brat of a child to say thank you and 99.9% of the time it falls on deaf ears. Oh I pity the new baby so much when it comes to JJ, I reckon she's gonna be a demon towards him...

I have never known anyone to look so rough and puffy when they’ve woken up like her. Honestly if I was in a newly relationship with her and I woke up to that in the mornings I’d 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
£25 on a giant seagull teddy to take up more room in their over crowded house already. I think they suit butlins that food is enough to know it’s not for me

Reactions: 4
Jamie-Leigh is such a bleeping tacky name I actually dread to think what the boy will be called 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How out of breath is she just talking through clothes she bought? Surely thats not right. Breathes like someone who weighs 28 stone.

Reactions: 4
She allows JJ to have bubblegum? Wow. Grim. Also, she dresses just like Elphaba.
At this moment in time I’d say Elphaba looks cleaner 😂. As for the bubblegum I had to go rewatch as I was unsure she was on about that or bubbles. But we need to remember that how advanced she is. Just proves what a simpleton she really is allowing a 3 year old bubblegum 🤦🏽‍♀️

How out of breath is she just talking through clothes she bought? Surely thats not right. Breathes like someone who weighs 28 stone.
I've been 28 stone at one point. And I was never out of breath like her 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.