Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The212

I just can’t imagine taking someone back who has previously cheated TWICE (and probably many more times) like I honestly find it so sad. He doesn’t even seem bothered about her 🤷🏽‍♀️

Booxhoo

She just posted her mama died? Is that her mum or her gran? I never seen her posting anything about it when she says it happened

N12

Anyone else wondering how her lashes are still perfect despite us being in lockdown? 🙄

Chipstiz

I‘m from Notts and went to college with her. Live round the corner from her parents house and lace house is my regular haha. *insert the usual I can’t say too much or I’ll give myself away*

I currently have a bf but when I was in a relationship with a girl for 2 years when we were at college. She once saw me out with my bf and asked my friend in the toilets if I’d have a threesome with her because she “knew I’m bi“ 🥴 worst part was I hadn’t really come out as such I don’t really do labels, I don’t really know if I am “bi” I just like who I like you know, so this friend had only ever known me to have a boyfriend so thanks for that if you’re reading hun 🤦🏻‍♀️

Side note if anyone from S&C thread remembers that influencer girl from Notts who used her real name on here then started slagging us off and made out someone had made her aware of this thread like she has actual followers, I’m just waiting for chelsea to do the same 🤣 she defo reads on here
Who was the notts influencer that made a profile?? I can't find anything!

XXSJPXX

Well apparently in other threads she asks for threesomes and her dad takes her pictures 🤦🏻‍♀️ How true this is I don’t know
I'm going to have a nosy now lol i have seen her dad like and comment on her pics on insta before. I had a look on his fb too lol they seem pretty close but i did find it weird that he liked some of her pics tbh as she's always half naked

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
I do wonder about people who do this because what if she ends up not making enough money from it and needs to go back to a day job? I can’t imagine it’s easy trying to get hired when you’re also doing onlyfans? I watched a channel 4 documentary about people who lost their jobs because they were doing onlyfans
Olivia Attwoods documentary is good for this kind of stuff, I remember one girl saying she was making a killing but no mortgage company’s would accept onlyfans as a source of income so she bought it outright in the end

Riley888

Has it been said before or am I being a bitch? But she has very masculine features doesn't she.. just very broad?

cococookie

Chatty Member
I see she is currently in Ibiza, what/who is mpm_angels? I’m guessing the other girls she’s with also do only fans 😬

XXSJPXX

I made a thread on her a little while ago but the only responses i got were about her ex Will 😂

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
I just heard he cheated on her that’s all... social media cannot be her full time job right? I thought she had a “normal” job too so it’ll be interesting to see if she isolates for 2 weeks when she gets back from turkey after having her gnashers done 😂
She has like an regular 9-5 job as she said in a q&a but does instagram on the side, I highlyyyy doubt she'll self isolate. How will she go without getting another load of filler for that long? 😭