Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yamyamyam

Does anyone else think she looks like miss piggy, no disrespect to miss piggy of course. In fact she kinda looks manly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Hbirdette

VIP Member
About the cocaine thing, i'm sure i have seen her tweet something in the past about how she "doesn't get" people who brag about or do drugs and then like an hour later someone tweeted something like 'i know girls who turn their nose up at people who do drugs but are in Lacehouse toilets sniffing every weekend'...ok not the exact quote but something like that & i'm pretty sure it was aimed at Chelsea 😅 i reckon they all do it.
I don’t personally take drugs but whenever I’ve been out in notts I’ve always been so so surprised at the amount of people coked up! I think I’m quite naïve but it’s more common than I ever realised 😂

Reactions: 6

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
This thread is dead 🤭🤭 but looks like she’s back with her ex again... yikes
When I saw her cheating ass ex in her story acting like everything is normal I actually got second hand embarrassment for her.

Imagine getting cheated on, publicity announcing it and then going back with him? she reeks desperation and clown girl energy 😩

• Haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Nah it really bugs me how this girl's teeth was perfectly fine and she flew across the world to get another set of teeth for free that makes her look animated??? her new teeth doesn't suit her in the slightest.

Also does anyone have any other tea on her and Will? like why did they break up in the first place? 😂

epicmature

Chatty Member
She’s had jaw, cheek, lip filler and Botox at regent street clinic Notts. Yes her dad does take her underwear pics 😂

Go on insta: will.walters_ is her ex. He cheated on her so she broke up with him then took him back, he then cheated again. She’s currently getting cosy with Lewis (Cinzia’s ex) but as he runs lacehouse and she’s an affiliate and he has just started new business ventures she is also an affiliate of, its likely that this is just for clout. She used to sleep with a 40 year old manager at Aces at Bowery for free guestlist and cocaine so she’ll do anything.

She is also bisexual and it is true that she‘s begged people for threesomes 😂

Btw her real job is an estate agent, she worked at Hooters before tho obvs 🙄😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5

epicmature

Chatty Member
Lacehouse is my regular too, I wonder if we’ve crossed paths irl 🤣
Hahaha I’m sure we have 🤣

To the above poster, yes cocaine! You’d struggle to find someone in our city who hasn’t done it at least once tbh. It’s a big scene in the city particularly night life/hospitality!

I’m not sure if any of her friends really get along, she’s rarely with a big group anymore. I used to be friends with a girl called Megan at college who was in with them but got kicked out 🤣 it was hella bitchy.

Anyone noticed how much she’s begging off Georgina from the circle these days!

Reactions: 4

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
I just can’t imagine taking someone back who has previously cheated TWICE (and probably many more times) like I honestly find it so sad. He doesn’t even seem bothered about her 🤷🏽‍♀️
She sounds quite insecure and I can imagine her losing him must have played a big part on her confidence and not feeling good enough. I remember my ex would say she'd be crying in the club because Will be giving other girls attention YEARS ago, she saw the red flags in their early stages and still stuck with him? sounds toxic and draining from both ends. She needs to see her worth and realise she can do so much better

Also this Will guy genuinely looks like a 12 year old girl stuck in a older man's body with them fluttery eyelashes, he needs to humble himself and stop moving like a walking STD.

Regina George

VIP Member
Thought I’d make a thread for Chelsea as she’s been discussed a few times on the s & c thread and it seems like some of you notts gals have some tea on her so go ahead and spill! 👀☕

epicmature

Chatty Member
🙈 how’d you know she’s getting cosy with Lewis?
I‘m from Notts and went to college with her. Live round the corner from her parents house and lace house is my regular haha. *insert the usual I can’t say too much or I’ll give myself away*

i have been wondering to myself if she is Bi, was even going to ask on here (not that it bothers me) I have seen her tweet before that she finds females more attractive etc Really cringe though that she 'begs' people for threesomes, isn't there hook-up apps for that??
I currently have a bf but when I was in a relationship with a girl for 2 years when we were at college. She once saw me out with my bf and asked my friend in the toilets if I’d have a threesome with her because she “knew I’m bi“ 🥴 worst part was I hadn’t really come out as such I don’t really do labels, I don’t really know if I am “bi” I just like who I like you know, so this friend had only ever known me to have a boyfriend so thanks for that if you’re reading hun 🤦🏻‍♀️

Side note if anyone from S&C thread remembers that influencer girl from Notts who used her real name on here then started slagging us off and made out someone had made her aware of this thread like she has actual followers, I’m just waiting for chelsea to do the same 🤣 she defo reads on here

Last edited:

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
She’s had jaw, cheek, lip filler and Botox at regent street clinic Notts. Yes her dad does take her underwear pics 😂

Go on insta: will.walters_ is her ex. He cheated on her so she broke up with him then took him back, he then cheated again. She’s currently getting cosy with Lewis (Cinzia’s ex) but as he runs lacehouse and she’s an affiliate and he has just started new business ventures she is also an affiliate of, its likely that this is just for clout. She used to sleep with a 40 year old manager at Aces at Bowery for free guestlist and cocaine so she’ll do anything.

She is also bisexual and it is true that she‘s begged people for threesomes 😂

Btw her real job is an estate agent, she worked at Hooters before tho obvs 🙄😂
That's soooo sad, does anyone remember how she'd literally suck his asshole when they got back together, the constant pictures and "he's in my life forever" bullshit and then got cheated on again, that's really messed up. I can imagine it's ruined her self confidence which is why she's doing so many unnecessary procedures to herself.

But wait a minute... cocaine? She didn't even strike me as that type

Reactions: 3

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
I know its been weeks after but my mind is still baffled that she went back to him! She posted his hand on her story today like at least be private about it and save yourself the embarassment

I don't think ill understand it personally.. but I thought by now she'd have some respect and dignity for herself cus I don't think he really loves her as much she loves him

XXSJPXX

About the cocaine thing, i'm sure i have seen her tweet something in the past about how she "doesn't get" people who brag about or do drugs and then like an hour later someone tweeted something like 'i know girls who turn their nose up at people who do drugs but are in Lacehouse toilets sniffing every weekend'...ok not the exact quote but something like that & i'm pretty sure it was aimed at Chelsea 😅 i reckon they all do it.