Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
😅 have you met her? I did wonder if she ever gets bored going out every single weekend lol
Yeah I’ve seen her in Olivias the very rare time I go there ( cos it’s grim) she’s stuck up and horrid. Doesn’t move out the way of the mirror in the bathroom so you can wash your hands, can hear her sniffing in there and just throws dirty looks at everyone

Reactions: 1

harperrose

That's soooo sad, does anyone remember how she'd literally suck his asshole when they got back together, the constant pictures and "he's in my life forever" bullshit and then got cheated on again, that's really messed up. I can imagine it's ruined her self confidence which is why she's doing so many unnecessary procedures to herself.

But wait a minute... cocaine? She didn't even strike me as that type
she’s now back with him even after all that 🥴

cococookie

Chatty Member
She’s on an episode of Olivia Attwood: The Price of perfection (Boobs). They actually filmed her boob job

Hbirdette

VIP Member
She’s had jaw, cheek, lip filler and Botox at regent street clinic Notts. Yes her dad does take her underwear pics 😂

Go on insta: will.walters_ is her ex. He cheated on her so she broke up with him then took him back, he then cheated again. She’s currently getting cosy with Lewis (Cinzia’s ex) but as he runs lacehouse and she’s an affiliate and he has just started new business ventures she is also an affiliate of, its likely that this is just for clout. She used to sleep with a 40 year old manager at Aces at Bowery for free guestlist and cocaine so she’ll do anything.

She is also bisexual and it is true that she‘s begged people for threesomes 😂

Btw her real job is an estate agent, she worked at Hooters before tho obvs 🙄😂
🙈 how’d you know she’s getting cosy with Lewis?

Hbirdette

VIP Member
She has like an regular 9-5 job as she said in a q&a but does instagram on the side, I highlyyyy doubt she'll self isolate. How will she go without getting another load of filler for that long? 😭
The sad thing is that she was very pretty beforehand I’m not sure why she’s felt the need to change her looks so much. She won’t self isolate at all cause she’ll be doing her night out at olivias townhouse I imagine. Give it a few months and she’ll be back getting her tits done in turkey.