Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipstiz

I’m not sure if it’s against the rules to say her full name, but it was on Sophia and Cinzia’s thread. She basically used her real name and said obvious details like how she’d served Lidia in a night club she worked at and she had the night club in her fb about section, then when people called her out she denied it on her insta and called everyone on tattle bitches 😂
Haha I really want to find it! I'm from Nottingham too so want to see if its anyone I know 😅 got my Sunday night stalk on

Reactions: 3

freaknasty

Chatty Member
I was thinking nose, she’s asked about nose jobs on her story before and she’s posting an awful lot of her side profile lately.

j4d34kl

Just leaving these here from when she went to Marbella with her girlfriends and Kim posted this and deleted a few minutes later and something tells me was because Chelsea made her delete it.

Hahaha I’m sure we have 🤣

To the above poster, yes cocaine! You’d struggle to find someone in our city who hasn’t done it at least once tbh. It’s a big scene in the city particularly night life/hospitality!

I’m not sure if any of her friends really get along, she’s rarely with a big group anymore. I used to be friends with a girl called Megan at college who was in with them but got kicked out 🤣 it was hella bitchy.

Anyone noticed how much she’s begging off Georgina from the circle these days!
A bit late to the party but do you know why she got kicked out? Is she the really short one, blue eyes, she had long blonde hair but I think she’s a brunette now with shorter hair

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

XXSJPXX

I‘m from Notts and went to college with her. Live round the corner from her parents house and lace house is my regular haha. *insert the usual I can’t say too much or I’ll give myself away*
I'm also from notts too 🙋‍♀️ random question but do her friends Liv Hartshorn & Niamh Sinead get along? I ask as they seem to be her closest friends but i've never seen the 3 of them together lol

Reactions: 2

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Just looking on her insta and I looked back at her old pictures and actually find it sad how much work she has had done to her face already and now the teeth. 100% will get her boobs done next.

Also, does anyone else think she will end up on Love Island one day? i can see it lol :rolleyes:
I'd be surprised if she didn't, she fits the criteria and from what I've known from my ex, she's the biggest drama queen and cries at everything so that would be entertaining to say the least lol

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Call me cynical but I reckon she’s planning to go to turkey to get more work done. She’s asking on Instagram whether ppl think they will be able to travel to Istanbul. I’m convinced she’s gonna get her boobs done

XXSJPXX

Just looking on her insta and I looked back at her old pictures and actually find it sad how much work she has had done to her face already and now the teeth. 100% will get her boobs done next.

Also, does anyone else think she will end up on Love Island one day? i can see it lol :rolleyes:

Longtimelurkerr

Will is a slime ball though used to constantly dm me and follow / unfollow. Why she went back to him in the first place boggles my mind

cococookie

Chatty Member
I do wonder about people who do this because what if she ends up not making enough money from it and needs to go back to a day job? I can’t imagine it’s easy trying to get hired when you’re also doing onlyfans? I watched a channel 4 documentary about people who lost their jobs because they were doing onlyfans

• Haha
I'm also from notts too 🙋‍♀️ random question but do her friends Liv Hartshorn & Niamh Sinead get along? I ask as they seem to be her closest friends but i've never seen the 3 of them together lol
Her best friend is Kimberley who’s recently just got back with her boyfriend

j4d34kl

Wonder if he cheated… again? Seriously though, can she really not meet anyone else?
Honestly, no idea. I think she's obsessed with him and he isn't really bothered about her. I heard from one of his mates friends that he was with a girl on a night out in Amsterdam a few years ago, I don't know if it's true or not but I know if it is she never found out, he's also always entertaining girls that dm him 👀 A while ago they were back together but they didn't have each other on socials, pictures or anything and he was entertaining a few girls, vile lad

Another thing is: she makes such a big fuss of that Kimberley Abott girl but she has been really nasty behind her back saying she's only got that massive following because of her boyfriend and yet, when that was happening, she was kinda desperate posting memories with her on insta stories on hopes she would repost and maybe she could bag some followers herself. LOL

Last edited:

cococookie

Chatty Member
I’m sure they will be some men but no doubt they will want something in return 👀 I can’t imagine doing this while in a relationship (or at all lol). Crazy

XXSJPXX

She’s had jaw, cheek, lip filler and Botox at regent street clinic Notts. Yes her dad does take her underwear pics 😂

Go on insta: will.walters_ is her ex. He cheated on her so she broke up with him then took him back, he then cheated again. She’s currently getting cosy with Lewis (Cinzia’s ex) but as he runs lacehouse and she’s an affiliate and he has just started new business ventures she is also an affiliate of, its likely that this is just for clout. She used to sleep with a 40 year old manager at Aces at Bowery for free guestlist and cocaine so she’ll do anything.

She is also bisexual and it is true that she‘s begged people for threesomes 😂

Btw her real job is an estate agent, she worked at Hooters before tho obvs 🙄😂
i have been wondering to myself if she is Bi, was even going to ask on here (not that it bothers me) I have seen her tweet before that she finds females more attractive etc Really cringe though that she 'begs' people for threesomes, isn't there hook-up apps for that??