Chelsea Jenks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d make a thread for Chelsea as she’s been discussed a few times on the s & c thread and it seems like some of you notts gals have some tea on her so go ahead and spill! 👀☕

Reactions: 4
I made a thread on her a little while ago but the only responses i got were about her ex Will 😂

Her ex boyfriend who apparently cheated on her, that's the only tea i was given 😂 🤷‍♀️
Well apparently in other threads she asks for threesomes and her dad takes her pictures 🤦🏻‍♀️ How true this is I don’t know

Reactions: 2
Well apparently in other threads she asks for threesomes and her dad takes her pictures 🤦🏻‍♀️ How true this is I don’t know
I'm going to have a nosy now lol i have seen her dad like and comment on her pics on insta before. I had a look on his fb too lol they seem pretty close but i did find it weird that he liked some of her pics tbh as she's always half naked

Nah it really bugs me how this girl's teeth was perfectly fine and she flew across the world to get another set of teeth for free that makes her look animated??? her new teeth doesn't suit her in the slightest.

Also does anyone have any other tea on her and Will? like why did they break up in the first place? 😂

Reactions: 6
Nah it really bugs me how this girl's teeth was perfectly fine and she flew across the world to get another set of teeth for free that makes her look animated??? her new teeth doesn't suit her in the slightest.

Also does anyone have any other tea on her and Will? like why did they break up in the first place? 😂
I just heard he cheated on her that’s all... social media cannot be her full time job right? I thought she had a “normal” job too so it’ll be interesting to see if she isolates for 2 weeks when she gets back from turkey after having her gnashers done 😂

Does anyone else think she looks like miss piggy, no disrespect to miss piggy of course. In fact she kinda looks manly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just heard he cheated on her that’s all... social media cannot be her full time job right? I thought she had a “normal” job too so it’ll be interesting to see if she isolates for 2 weeks when she gets back from turkey after having her gnashers done 😂
She has like an regular 9-5 job as she said in a q&a but does instagram on the side, I highlyyyy doubt she'll self isolate. How will she go without getting another load of filler for that long? 😭

She has like an regular 9-5 job as she said in a q&a but does instagram on the side, I highlyyyy doubt she'll self isolate. How will she go without getting another load of filler for that long? 😭
The sad thing is that she was very pretty beforehand I’m not sure why she’s felt the need to change her looks so much. She won’t self isolate at all cause she’ll be doing her night out at olivias townhouse I imagine. Give it a few months and she’ll be back getting her tits done in turkey.

Reactions: 1
She’s had jaw, cheek, lip filler and Botox at regent street clinic Notts. Yes her dad does take her underwear pics 😂

Go on insta: will.walters_ is her ex. He cheated on her so she broke up with him then took him back, he then cheated again. She’s currently getting cosy with Lewis (Cinzia’s ex) but as he runs lacehouse and she’s an affiliate and he has just started new business ventures she is also an affiliate of, its likely that this is just for clout. She used to sleep with a 40 year old manager at Aces at Bowery for free guestlist and cocaine so she’ll do anything.

She is also bisexual and it is true that she‘s begged people for threesomes 😂

Btw her real job is an estate agent, she worked at Hooters before tho obvs 🙄😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s had jaw, cheek, lip filler and Botox at regent street clinic Notts. Yes her dad does take her underwear pics 😂

Go on insta: will.walters_ is her ex. He cheated on her so she broke up with him then took him back, he then cheated again. She’s currently getting cosy with Lewis (Cinzia’s ex) but as he runs lacehouse and she’s an affiliate and he has just started new business ventures she is also an affiliate of, its likely that this is just for clout. She used to sleep with a 40 year old manager at Aces at Bowery for free guestlist and cocaine so she’ll do anything.

🙈 how’d you know she’s getting cosy with Lewis?

Reactions: 1

i have been wondering to myself if she is Bi, was even going to ask on here (not that it bothers me) I have seen her tweet before that she finds females more attractive etc Really cringe though that she 'begs' people for threesomes, isn't there hook-up apps for that??

🙈 how’d you know she’s getting cosy with Lewis?
I‘m from Notts and went to college with her. Live round the corner from her parents house and lace house is my regular haha. *insert the usual I can’t say too much or I’ll give myself away*

i have been wondering to myself if she is Bi, was even going to ask on here (not that it bothers me) I have seen her tweet before that she finds females more attractive etc Really cringe though that she 'begs' people for threesomes, isn't there hook-up apps for that??
I currently have a bf but when I was in a relationship with a girl for 2 years when we were at college. She once saw me out with my bf and asked my friend in the toilets if I’d have a threesome with her because she “knew I’m bi“ 🥴 worst part was I hadn’t really come out as such I don’t really do labels, I don’t really know if I am “bi” I just like who I like you know, so this friend had only ever known me to have a boyfriend so thanks for that if you’re reading hun 🤦🏻‍♀️

Side note if anyone from S&C thread remembers that influencer girl from Notts who used her real name on here then started slagging us off and made out someone had made her aware of this thread like she has actual followers, I’m just waiting for chelsea to do the same 🤣 she defo reads on here

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I‘m from Notts and went to college with her. Live round the corner from her parents house and lace house is my regular haha. *insert the usual I can’t say too much or I’ll give myself away*
I'm also from notts too 🙋‍♀️ random question but do her friends Liv Hartshorn & Niamh Sinead get along? I ask as they seem to be her closest friends but i've never seen the 3 of them together lol

I'm also from notts too 🙋‍♀️ random question but do her friends Liv Hartshorn & Niamh Sinead get along? I ask as they seem to be her closest friends but i've never seen the 3 of them together lol
Her best friend is Kimberley who’s recently just got back with her boyfriend