Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Nah it really bugs me how this girl's teeth was perfectly fine and she flew across the world to get another set of teeth for free that makes her look animated??? her new teeth doesn't suit her in the slightest.

Also does anyone have any other tea on her and Will? like why did they break up in the first place? 😂
I just heard he cheated on her that’s all... social media cannot be her full time job right? I thought she had a “normal” job too so it’ll be interesting to see if she isolates for 2 weeks when she gets back from turkey after having her gnashers done 😂

Reactions: 2

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Haha I really want to find it! I'm from Nottingham too so want to see if its anyone I know 😅 got my Sunday night stalk on
Leah and I don't remember the second name lol .. it was actually so bizarre because she used her real name and then told us some tea, then went on insta posted on her story playing it off as a victim that she's never heard of tattle in her life when the reality is no one asked her.

She dug herself a hole and buried herself in it. Weird behaviour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

XXSJPXX

Judging by her latest tweet we're not the only ones talking about it I'm guessing. It's just so embarrassing seeing as he has cheated twice now. Is there really no one better out there?? 🥴

epicmature

Chatty Member
Leah and I don't remember the second name lol .. it was actually so bizarre because she used her real name and then told us some tea, then went on insta posted on her story playing it off as a victim that she's never heard of tattle in her life when the reality is no one asked her.

She dug herself a hole and buried herself in it. Weird behaviour 😂
Search S&C’s followers for Leah and you should be able to find her, she does fitness. Very weird behaviour 😂

The212

Call me cynical but I reckon she’s planning to go to turkey to get more work done. She’s asking on Instagram whether ppl think they will be able to travel to Istanbul. I’m convinced she’s gonna get her boobs done
Boobs or nose but she is definitely going to have something done!
Just saw her recent stories promoting veneers? It’s so cringe 😬

freaknasty

Chatty Member
I‘m from Notts and went to college with her. Live round the corner from her parents house and lace house is my regular haha. *insert the usual I can’t say too much or I’ll give myself away*
Lacehouse is my regular too, I wonder if we’ve crossed paths irl 🤣

• Haha

epicmature

Chatty Member
Who was the notts influencer that made a profile?? I can't find anything!
I’m not sure if it’s against the rules to say her full name, but it was on Sophia and Cinzia’s thread. She basically used her real name and said obvious details like how she’d served Lidia in a night club she worked at and she had the night club in her fb about section, then when people called her out she denied it on her insta and called everyone on tattle bitches 😂

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
We thinking there’s been work done then?! Lol
She needs to leave the face app alone 😅 but I don't think so except fillers in her face but she works hard for her body which is evident IMO

I'm just so disappointed shes still with her cheating boyfriend :sick: its quite embarrassing to see her try to be happy in love online

Hbirdette

VIP Member
I just can’t imagine taking someone back who has previously cheated TWICE (and probably many more times) like I honestly find it so sad. He doesn’t even seem bothered about her 🤷🏽‍♀️
He looks like a child. She could do so much better than some guy that thinks he’s all that and cheats

cococookie

Chatty Member
She just posted her mama died? Is that her mum or her gran? I never seen her posting anything about it when she says it happened
I haven’t seen the post but I’m guessing it’s her gran? I think I saw her post stuff just before Christmas?

I’m from Nottingham also and its common here to call your grandma ‘mammar’…well that’s how I spell it anyway lol