Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cococookie

Chatty Member
I know this thread is completely dead 😅 but anyone else find is suspicious that she is in Turkey but hasn’t uploaded any standard bikini pics yet? I reckon she is having surgery 👀

cococookie

Chatty Member
She’s been asked about OnlyFans in the past on insta and I’m sure she said she would never do it. I wonder what changed her mind 🤔

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Honestly, no idea. I think she's obsessed with him and he isn't really bothered about her. I heard from one of his mates friends that he was with a girl on a night out in Amsterdam a few years ago, I don't know if it's true or not but I know if it is she never found out, he's also always entertaining girls that dm him 👀 A while ago they were back together but they didn't have each other on socials, pictures or anything and he was entertaining a few girls, vile lad

Another thing is: she makes such a big fuss of that Kimberley Abott girl but she has been really nasty behind her back saying she's only got that massive following because of her boyfriend and yet, when that was happening, she was kinda desperate posting memories with her on insta stories on hopes she would repost and maybe she could bag some followers herself. LOL
Loooool tell us more sis