Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Chelsea, she’s done amazing with her body and her family look adorable. The only thing is she’s just so aggressive all the time, if any one dares to disagree with her she’s right down their throat, it’s like she can’t handle anyone with different views. I don’t mean the body comments, but in general. She needs to chill and not be so defensive.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her most recent posts? Her face is so facetuned?! 😂 I have followed her for years and think she was so sound but she is just proving she's turning into a typical insta influencer. I know people use filters etc but that's another level

Reactions: 8
No one gonna talk about how (apart from the very last one) the last 4 photos on her grid are in Charlotte Crosby’s house? They’re not old photos either they’ve been took in the last month. Then again, if she has split from John she would be classed as a single person household? 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No one gonna talk about how (apart from the very last one) the last 4 photos on her grid are in Charlotte Crosby’s house? They’re not old photos either they’ve been took in the last month. Then again, if she has split from John she would be classed as a single person household? 🤔🤔🤔
That’s odd isn’t it? She owned the big house her and John lived in so seems strange she would move out?

Reactions: 2
Ah yes looks like they are! Wonder if its something to do with Charlotte's fashion line. All bar the Adidas trackie pic looks like a fashion shoot.

No engagement ring and she’s making sure she’s showing the hand in photos, I hope he’s not been a tit! I like her

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That’s odd isn’t it? She owned the big house her and John lived in so seems strange she would move out?
I think if her and John have split, she’s classed as a single household as Hendrix doesn’t ‘count’ so she may have bubbled up with Charlotte? I don’t think she’s moved out of the house as it was hers, not theirs x

No engagement ring and she’s making sure she’s showing the hand in photos, I hope he’s not been a tit! I like her
I really really love Chelsea, I would hate for her relationship to have broken down but there’s one thing, she’s tough as tit so you KNOW she’ll take it all in her stride. Just a shame that one person has had so much tit to go through! It’s hard enough having a relationship breakdown, let alone in lockdown/pandemic! I just hope if she is visiting people and I really cant blame her, that she’s being safe about it x

Reactions: 5
I think if her and John have split, she’s classed as a single household as Hendrix doesn’t ‘count’ so she may have bubbled up with Charlotte? I don’t think she’s moved out of the house as it was hers, not theirs x
A bit odd to bubble with a known party girl when you have a new born baby & going thru a break up ? Wonder why she didn’t bubble up with her dad?

A bit odd to bubble with a known party girl when you have a new born baby & going thru a break up ? Wonder why she didn’t bubble up with her dad?
To be fair to Charlotte, from what I’ve seen she’s been very very sensible and has followed all rules etc and has slated lots of influencers for mixing and breaking rules etc and being in Dubai so I was quite shocked to see Chelsea at her house. Yeah it’s make sense for her to bubble up with her dad but in all honesty Charlotte might have just wanted some woman company which I can totally understand. Someone mention above it might have been for a shoot for Charlotte fashion brand but I doubt that as Chelsea doesn’t have the ‘look’ (not meaning that in a bad way) of the models that was used for her bag launch. Like I said I just hope they’re both being safe and Chelsea isn’t mixing with others too if she has bubbled with Charlotte x

Well Chelsea has put up selfies with Summer so she's got more than one bubble either way. Wonder if she will say what has happened with her and John. It's obvious he's not there

I think *technically* people with a baby under 1 (or whatever arbitary age limit they put out last year) can have more than one bubble, they can have their normal single household bubble, plus another one? I'm not sure though, I haven't looked at that since last year!

Or she could just be posting old pics from Charlotte's house as you can change bubbles, but its *recommended* you wait 10 days between each one

Just recommended, not like a law so technically you could go see a mate a day and say they're your "bubble".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.