Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that real? Looks like a wig, not in a bad way. Looks perfect x
Pretty sure she doesnt wear wigs. She gets extensions from her posts on insta. That colour is lovely I agree!

The blond ones looks tatty and think she'd actually suit a long bob

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure she doesnt wear wigs. She gets extensions from her posts on insta. That colour is lovely I agree!

The blond ones looks tatty and think she'd actually suit a long bob
I know she doesn't normally but alot do for photo shoots. The style and colour looks amazing 😍

Reactions: 2
I really like Chelsea always have. Think she's down to earth and I like her don't give a duck attitude. Also like how she gives to charities. But it makes me feel uneasy thinking about her doing content pregnant 😂 each to their own i suppose

Reactions: 7
Just finished watching the Adults Only series on Channel 5 and she came across so well! She seems such a warm and genuine person. I’ve followed her for ages on insta and have always thought she’s a total boss in what’s usually man’s world! Good on her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Anyone see the backlash she’s received today?
I feel like it was really wrong of her to publicly name the woman who posted to a baby group

I agree with her that it's her platform and she can show what she wants on it but nah she shouldn't have shared the woman's name
Also how immature is she showing her stomach and going 'for Polly' and having a drink to it 🤢 grow up you're a Mother

I mean, if my body sprung back to that without any effort from myself I would probably show off to all and sundry too, she’s never made out it’s because of anything other than her surgery, and by the sounds of it she was equally as surprised. I certainly don’t think she’s intended to upset anyone in the process, but she really should have bowed out of the fights and just blocked folk she didn’t want to hear from, like she is suggesting they do if they don’t like to see what she’s saying.
I’d imagine she’s very hormonal and tired and acting on a bit of a whim.

Overall I don’t think she’s being a bad person.

Reactions: 5
So it’s ok for the woman to publicly shamed her without a care for Chelsea’s mental health? Then when she is called out for doing it she claims that Chelsea is a bully and is affecting her MH? Double standard.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m torn. Half of me thinks if that girl took her photos and shared them and called her toxic whilst also doing something toxic- but Chelsea knows what she was doing sharing her name. She knew what would happen!

I also think she is well within her right to share pics of her body looking Amazing PP. It is her career after all?! I am 7 months PP myself and didn’t find it toxic

Reactions: 3
I don’t agree in sharing the girls name but that girl has also tried to publicly shame her. Chelsea has always said it’s down to surgery

So it’s ok for the woman to publicly shamed her without a care for Chelsea’s mental health? Then when she is called out for doing it she claims that Chelsea is a bully and is affecting her MH? Double standard.
Completely agree with this!

• Heart
Shes deleted everything. Thinks she's realised she's fucked up sharing her woman's name.

At the end of the day id be buzzing if my body snapped back into shape like that, however, she knows all the right ways to pose to make it look even better. Shes not left much to the imagination before and just because she's now a mother its still her job. She didnt become a millionaire by covering her self up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.