Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I proper felt for her today
It was like saying to someone "you can't post pictures of your holiday as not everyone can afford a holiday", she's put money and effort into her body, she can show it off however she pleases!
It annoys me how it only seems to be acceptable to be proud of and show off your 'mum body' if you're covered in stretch marks and baggy skin, woe betide you if you get back to how you looked pre baby quickly!
And someone saying she 'questioned her humanity' because she posted pictures of her tum, I'm sure her contributions to food banks and her local community are a better indicator of her 'humanity' than posting a boomerang of her tummy 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 25
Anyone see the backlash she’s received today?
I feel like it was really wrong of her to publicly name the woman who posted to a baby group
Why is it wrong? The woman publicly named her on a Facebook group looking to shame her for showing her body, and probably to umpteen people on group chats etc.

Reactions: 7
I have no issue with her sharing the persons name. If you can't deal with the consequences of being a c*nt online then don't be one !

Reactions: 21
I have no issue with her sharing the persons name. If you can't deal with the consequences of being a c*nt online then don't be one !
👌🏼👏🏼 The woman was being a c*nt. She could have just started a conversation in her group about people’s thoughts and opinions on women posting photos of their postpartum bodies without naming Chelsea and posting screenshots from her Instagram.

Reactions: 8
And no one can knock the amount she does for charity. She uses he platform in a very positive way!

Never on the beg, never doing crappy paid ads. Shes a self made boss ass witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Me too. Shes my guilty pleasure. Ive followed for at least 10 years on twitter before IG was even a thing.
Same! I've replied to a few of her stories and she's always responded and been lovely
I like how honest & funny she is
I loved her on the documentary she was on before Christmas too

Reactions: 7
She’s so annoying and stuck up. All that money and she can’t fix her face

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve got a proper soft spot for Chelsea.

Jealous af seeing her snap back, she looks banging, but she’s paid a fortune for that body and she’s well within her rights to show it off, and like someone else said, I do think she’s genuinely surprised herself how much she’s snapped back.

I’m dying to know who it is she’s fell out with 😂

Reactions: 8

Jealous af seeing her snap back, she looks banging, but she’s paid a fortune for that body and she’s well within her rights to show it off, and like someone else said, I do think she’s genuinely surprised herself how much she’s snapped back.

Pretty sure its Sacha!

Reactions: 3

I definitely think it’s Sasha, they’ve both hinted it plenty of times

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.