Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed Chelsea Ferguson for the past 10ish years. On Twitter before Instagram for big, now on instagram.
I know shes made a career from basically selling her body, now other people's. Her voice is veryyyy annoying, like a fake baby voice. And her bf seems gay af.
But, she seems to do so much for charity and really seems to be bossing life.
Thought she deserves a thread... What's everyone else's thoughts?!

Reactions: 13
I followed her on Twitter years ago when she was having all that drama with Charlotte Crosby and couldn’t stand her back then, but recently followed her on Instagram and she seems to have calmed down a lot and is more likeable these days.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s great if I’m honest. Followed her for years from when she used to post her tits with her dinner on Twitter haha and she’s done very well since then.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve followed her for years too and have searched for a thread on here before. I really think the boyfriend is gay. His thumb rings and the way he walks. Surely she’s on to it? X

I like her think she’s done really well for herself but the bleeping voice goes right through me 😑

Reactions: 1
What was the drama with Charlotte? I know they’re good friends now , they see each other a lot or did before lockdown.

Reactions: 2
I really like her! Have also followed her for years, her and her (gay/not gay) fella look really happy together. She’s worked hard for what she’s got & seems to do a lot for charity too, more power to her 👏

Reactions: 3
I’ve followed her for years too and have searched for a thread on here before. I really think the boyfriend is gay. His thumb rings and the way he walks. Surely she’s on to it? X
He looks gay in the overall look

I've followed Chelsea Ferguson for the past 10ish years. On Twitter before Instagram for big, now on instagram.
I know shes made a career from basically selling her body, now other people's. Her voice is veryyyy annoying, like a fake baby voice. And her bf seems gay af.
But, she seems to do so much for charity and really seems to be bossing life.
Thought she deserves a thread... What's everyone else's thoughts?!
Think she comes across sound and would be hilarious on night out but I think she's ruined her face and body. Fat grafted stomach looks terrible and too much filler in her face.

Fair play to what she's achieved though 👍

I followed her on Twitter years ago when she was having all that drama with Charlotte Crosby and couldn’t stand her back then, but recently followed her on Instagram and she seems to have calmed down a lot and is more likeable these days.
What was the drama? They seem to be friends now!

He looks gay in the overall look

Think she comes across sound and would be hilarious on night out but I think she's ruined her face and body. Fat grafted stomach looks terrible and too much filler in her face.

Fair play to what she's achieved though 👍
Totally agree. She has no fat on her stomach but big thunder thighs!!? Doesn’t look right. She’s done well for herself though ££££££

• Angry
Reactions: 2
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn’t Charlotte push her down the stairs or something during a fight in the g shore house but they weren’t allowed to air it? It was cut out of the episode, you just see Charlotte arguing with gaz then she gets taken out the house. I remember seeing the tweets (I shamefully was a big Geordie fan back in the day 😅)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Charlotte was actually mental, how did get so much love after coming out of GS! Chelsea posted a photo of them both and wish Charlotte a happy birthday so they’ve somehow made amends!

Reactions: 9
I actually feel sorry Chelsea. I know she lost her mum and sometime you can see the sadness in her eyes. She may have all that money but I get the feeling she has something missing in her life. I watched a few of her YouTube videos and she seems like a nice girl and she’s very generous. Some of the trolling she gets is vile and no wonder she’s had surgery when she’s called ugly/fat etc. I also find her a lot more real than any ‘influencers’.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought it was her gay best friend when she first started posting him. I actually had to unfollow her because him all over her stories was pissing me off so much. He’s so cringey!

Reactions: 3
I actually feel sorry Chelsea. I know she lost her mum and sometime you can see the sadness in her eyes. She may have all that money but I get the feeling she has something missing in her life. I watched a few of her YouTube videos and she seems like a nice girl and she’s very generous. Some of the trolling she gets is vile and no wonder she’s had surgery when she’s called ugly/fat etc. I also find her a lot more real than any ‘influencers’.
I completely agree. I love that she's so honest about everything and admits she likes chavvy stuff etc. But I think she buys do many designer bags, clothes and that because deep down she's unhappy.

• Heart
I completely agree. I love that she's so honest about everything and admits she likes chavvy stuff etc. But I think she buys do many designer bags, clothes and that because deep down she's unhappy.
Yeah I think it’s making up for something. She does seem a lot happier with the new boyfriend and I’m glad she’s found someone as he does seem decent.

I like how she’s always said as well she’ll never push tit on her Instagram. I’m fed up of seeing people selling tit leggings, diet products, fake perfume etc and I really lose respect when someone I follow starts posting it for their own gain.

Yeah I think it’s making up for something. She does seem a lot happier with the new boyfriend and I’m glad she’s found someone as he does seem decent.

I like how she’s always said as well she’ll never push tit on her Instagram. I’m fed up of seeing people selling tit leggings, diet products, fake perfume etc and I really lose respect when someone I follow starts posting it for their own gain.
Omg I know it's so annoying! I always unfollow or mute people, even friends who start selling bullshit products! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.