Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she must have deleted it, I've just looked it and it's just the one saying she's confused and hurt. Hope he's not done anything bad!

I actually really like her! Good on her for making soo much money as well! I know not everyone agrees with how she did but I don’t personally don’t see it any different to working hard in a job using your brain

I’m just jealous no one would pay serious money for my lumpy love handles 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m genuinely gutted for her, she seemed so happy and deserves some happiness!
I couldn’t imagine having a young baby and going through a split

• Sad
She put it on Instagram, said they’ve split up and she’s really hurt and confused!
Oh yeah I seen that! I thought she put up another one saying he'd left

I'm so sad for her, they seemed so happy 😭 having a new baby is hard. With lockdown thrown in the mix it's even harder

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What a time to leave her when they have a tiny baby!

I think she will boss being a single mum though, she’s financially secure for life and has a good head on her shoulders. I wish her and her little one the very best

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She's pretty much 100% confirmed it with her Mothers Day post saying 'just me and you forever' poor Chelsea

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She's pretty much 100% confirmed it with her Mothers Day post saying 'just me and you forever' poor Chelsea
Honestly my heart bleeds for her, she’s lost her mum so Mother’s Day will always be so hard, but to then have just split with her partner, lockdown, new baby. Jesus Christ 😭

• Sad
I only saw today the post about ' just me and you'. Such a shame if something nasty has happened or if he has just walked. She seemed so happy. She is very strong and independent so will do well regardless.

Reactions: 4
I really feel for her, her little one is only 8 weeks old, her ex fiancé is already posting that due to circumstances he is going back to his old hairdresser location, doesn’t look like they will be getting back together.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.