Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops looks like she found this thread!
She should feel lucky, this thread is lovely compared to the rest on here😂😂

Reactions: 3
Shes seen it Haha. Tbf Chelsea I think you look alot better now that when you was skinnier.

I actually really really adore her. I think she is someone who I would actually pal about with. She might have all this money but she’s down to earth, relatable and honest! Can’t ever imagine how she’s picked herself up after losing her mam but you’ve got to give it to her, she’s building an amazing life for herself and her family. Sure her cousins works with her and stuff. If my body looked anywhere near half how her body is, I’d be DELIGHTED!

Reactions: 18
She’s one of a few I actually do like! She comes across as a genuine person. Does a lot for charity too. I think it’s wrong of people to be commenting on her weight..... let’s be honest I’ve gained 7lbs since lockdown 🙈😂 as long as she’s happy that’s all that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's no ones business about anyone's weight. It was wrong for me to comment on it. She looks banging. I didnt mean it as a dig, I honestly think shes looks better for it!
She’s one of a few I actually do like! She comes across as a genuine person. Does a lot for charity too. I think it’s wrong of people to be commenting on her weight..... let’s be honest I’ve gained 7lbs since lockdown 🙈😂 as long as she’s happy that’s all that matters.

Reactions: 2
There have been some vile comments though. Someone on the first page said she has thunder thighs. No she doesn’t. There’s nothing wrong with her body of face. You can discuss someone but you shouldn’t comment on their looks. If she’s happy with the way she looks then why can people comment on it?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she’s great, good on her for doing well for herself.

A friend used to work with her at a strip club in Newcastle and said she’s really sound.

Reactions: 4
I completely agree. I love that she's so honest about everything and admits she likes chavvy stuff etc. But I think she buys do many designer bags, clothes and that because deep down she's unhappy.
Really?

If I had her money I’d have a lovely designer bag collection too.

I’m not unhappy deep down I just love hand bags 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Really?

If I had her money I’d have a lovely designer bag collection too.

I’m not unhappy deep down I just love hand bags 🤷🏽‍♀️
As 1 of the other comments said.. It comes across as she's making up for something.

She seems much happier now that she's in a relationship and settled

Reactions: 1
As 1 of the other comments said.. It comes across as she's making up for something.

She seems much happier now that she's in a relationship and settled
She may just be spending money on luxury items as shes never been able to afford them.

If I had her income and no kids, I'd probably spend it on the same things.

Reactions: 5
I actually really really adore her. I think she is someone who I would actually pal about with. She might have all this money but she’s down to earth, relatable and honest! Can’t ever imagine how she’s picked herself up after losing her mam but you’ve got to give it to her, she’s building an amazing life for herself and her family. Sure her cousins works with her and stuff. If my body looked anywhere near half how her body is, I’d be DELIGHTED!
I completely agree!

I think it's disgusting that people on here make such vile comments about peoples appearance/weight. I personally think she looks amazing and comes across as such a lovely person. It's not very often that you find influencers as open and honest as she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve always liked her. She’s always been honest, down to earth and sound. Yes she’s made money through stripping and then built a business from that, If I had been that successful I would probably do the things she had done. No problem with her at all.

• Heart
I absolutely love her, followed her since #titsontour and I would love to have her as a bestie, she looks like such a laugh and definitely one of the most genuine influencers out there actually using their platforms for good (her charity work) and not just advertising tit products to the masses for their own gains
When she posts some of the vile tit she gets sent I just want to give her a hug

• Heart
I absolutely love her, followed her since #titsontour and I would love to have her as a bestie, she looks like such a laugh and definitely one of the most genuine influencers out there actually using their platforms for good (her charity work) and not just advertising tit products to the masses for their own gains
When she posts some of the vile tit she gets sent I just want to give her a hug
Me and my lad mate inboxed her knees to come on a night out and have a threesome 😂😂 She never got back to us 😒

I've followed Chelsea Ferguson for the past 10ish years. On Twitter before Instagram for big, now on instagram.
I know shes made a career from basically selling her body, now other people's. Her voice is veryyyy annoying, like a fake baby voice. And her bf seems gay af.
But, she seems to do so much for charity and really seems to be bossing life.
Thought she deserves a thread... What's everyone else's thoughts?!
Is she transgender ?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I love her!
So down to earth, grafted hard for everything she’s got, gives so much to charity.
And let’s face it people pay for an arse like hers!
she is what she is and doesn’t claim to be anything else. Total charva at heart but so was I 😂 probably why I like her so much!

I love her!
So down to earth, grafted hard for everything she’s got, gives so much to charity.
And let’s face it people pay for an arse like hers!
she is what she is and doesn’t claim to be anything else. Total charva at heart but so was I 😂 probably why I like her so much!

Reactions: 8
The only thing I don’t like is her hair. it was so much nicer like this but she didn’t keep it for long!
0C8240BF-9488-4E5A-84A8-46BEDDFEBC9B.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.