Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says how sad it is for us to be one this website talking to people we don't know she says talking to a load of strangers on Instagram.
Chelsea, hun, you get your fanny out for people you don't know ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“If you lot want to come and walk a day in my shoes”
Ohhh yeh would love to rattle around an empty bedsit hating my own kid.. not to mention having half a tongue.. NO THANKS!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“If you lot want to come and walk a day in my shoes”
Ohhh yeh would love to rattle around an empty bedsit hating my own kid.. not to mention having half a tongue.. NO THANKS!
Do you think the day of walking includes 5 peleton sessions and snarling at your boyfriend from behind your phone across the room? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she has put H in half days all week would the nursery ask why? Or is a a unofficial full on judgy asking why she's not looking after her child?

I'd get a morning or 2 but 5 Jesus Christ

Sorry for derailing but it's annoyed me. He seems a lovely little boy

Reactions: 5
"Come walk in my shoes see what it's like."

But don't actually walk by my house or I'll post my cctv🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Think I’ll pass on the short tongue life, bonus balls, blockhead Charlie, and the calorie obsession thanks chinny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually can't with her chirpy mood this morning.....then she adds that Hendrix is going to his dad's today so "I get a nice little break for 3 nights."

The only reason she's in a good mood is because she gets to duck him off till Tuesday. Poor little boy.

Reactions: 22
I actually can't with her chirpy mood this morning.....then she adds that Hendrix is going to his dad's today so "I get a nice little break for 3 nights."

The only reason she's in a good mood is because she gets to duck him off till Tuesday. Poor little boy.
Was coming on to say the exact same thing!

Reactions: 6
Im sure ive written this on here before🤦‍♀️.....but shes another self entitled fucker who thinks she 'deserves a break' from her kid blah blah.

Sick of hearing it- when you have kids its a full time job/ rough with the smooth. I know its hard work, but not everyone has the luxury of palming them off every fuckin weekend.

Reactions: 12
Had the worst week ever, but now it’s time to pie off her son for 3 days she’s in the best mood and couldn’t be happier 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Public service announcement. If you're going to the park.... don't go past my house or ill say youre stalking me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine being absolutely elated that you wouldn't see your child for three days. I could sympathise a little if she was a single working mum but she literally puts him in nursery to get her steps in and basically not have to entertain him

Reactions: 13
So Chinny up and out super early dog walking, leaving blockhead home in bed

Imagine if he found them photos of brooke and gave himself a good time..just planting a seed

Can't wait to see pie on ya face chinny and your massive breakdown on insta when he leaves you for someone better

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.