Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder which of her mates messaged her about the tweets early enough this morning to delete them šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder which of her mates messaged her about the tweets early enough this morning to delete them šŸ„“
I reckon she's reading here constantly to see if brooke makes a reappearance.

Either that or she had her team on nightshift watching the thread šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just doesnā€™t get it does she, by her own admission she puts her son in nursery for 6 hours a day for the 4 days sheā€™s has him (heā€™s awake from 5:30am to 6:30pm) so she can clean, go to the gym & get her steps in yet tryā€™s to compare it to a parent who uses childcare to work. Although nursery is probably the best place for him as he will get more attention & stimulation there then being put in a high chair & put in front of the tv or buggy so she can do her steps then often tries to gain sympathy on how hard it is being a parent when in reality she spends 28 hours a week with him.
Need to add scrolling tattle to the list.

Reactions: 3
Donā€™t like Chelsea at all and Iā€™ve had a lot to say about her.. but in all honesty if someone was writing on tattle they didnā€™t like me then said they went past my house id be interested to find out too. I donā€™t actually think what Chelsea has done is that bad. She hasnā€™t publicly outted her or whatever. All sheā€™s done is said her house is a tit hole. We all say much worse about Chelsea. Everyoneā€™s screaming GDPR but thereā€™s not anything to say thatā€™s the case.. and tbf I would do exactly the same if I thought this person was a service user of my business. Legally incorrect but realistically most would do the same. I think the reaction is all a bit dramatic

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Donā€™t like Chelsea at all and Iā€™ve had a lot to say about her.. but in all honesty if someone was writing on tattle they didnā€™t like me then said they went past my house id be interested to find out too. I donā€™t actually think what Chelsea has done is that bad. She hasnā€™t publicly outted her or whatever. All sheā€™s done is said her house is a tit hole. We all say much worse about Chelsea. Everyoneā€™s screaming GDPR but thereā€™s not anything to say thatā€™s the case.. and tbf I would do exactly the same if I thought this person was a service user of my business. Legally incorrect but realistically most would do the same. I think the reaction is all a bit dramatic
Iā€™m shocked anyone can think what sheā€™s done is ok. Even if this was one of my mates doing this Iā€™d be telling them theyā€™re in the wrong.

The difference is SHE puts her life all over SM for people to comment on ā€˜Brookeā€™ or anyone else on here doesnā€™t

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What Chelsea has done is possibly a criminal offenceā€¦ Iā€™d say fair enough if Brooke was stalking/hiding in bushes outside her house etc but she simply walked on a public pathway past her house and commented that a car wasnā€™t there!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Itā€™s not as if she has went out of her way to pass her house Brooke clearly lives in the area & merely pointed out an observation she made after traveling on the road Chelsea lives in, hardly the crime of the century but Chelseaā€™s reaction was most definitely wrong

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s not as if she has went out of her way to pass her house Brooke clearly lives in the area & merely pointed out an observation she made after traveling on the road Chelsea lives in, hardly the crime of the century but Chelseaā€™s reaction was most definitely wrong
Yep exactly, she could of just been a 'nosey neighbour' for all we know.

Chelsea needs to grow tf up.

Reactions: 5
So Charlie boy felt sorry for her and went back to his free lodgings. Acting like the perfect wife and girlfriend on Instagram to make sure he doesnā€™t try to leave again while her sons strapped in a high chair receiving zero attention from his mother yet again. Although I did enjoy the 2 minute interaction with him that chinny posted for our benefit

Reactions: 6
I absolutely LOVE it when she says
ā€œgetting screenshots from people of whatā€™s being said about me on *that site*ā€
Absolutely nobody is going to send her screenshots outting themselves as a user or watching her thread. She canā€™t stand that she is addicted to reading about herself on here, it absolutely kills her that she canā€™t just close the tab and put her phone down if she doesnā€™t like itšŸ¤£

Reactions: 14
Chelseaā€™s use of the word f*ggot so freely is disgusting, itā€™s such a harmful word to the LGBTQ+ community.

Chelsea was SO smug over the Brooke situation yesterday, she deserves a little karma by having her homophobic tweets going viral

Reactions: 11
Chelseaā€™s use of the word f*ggot so freely is disgusting, itā€™s such a harmful word to the LGBTQ+ community.

Chelsea was SO smug over the Brooke situation yesterday, she deserves a little karma by having her homophobic tweets going viral
Funny that she wants to preach ā€œbe kindā€ and talk about how damaging bullying is but she has no problem with using homophobic slurs, bullying others, using her position of power to track people down and posting their private details to her hundreds of thousands of followers. Not very ā€œbe kindā€ of you chinny

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.