Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steak for breakfast??? She must have a lot of making up to do šŸ˜‚ Charlie boy is living the life when sheā€™s come off her period

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's the only way she can keep a boyfriend, being extra extra and overly nice...and then showering with money and gifts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going on about H at his dadsā€¦
ā€˜heā€™s well looked after up thereā€™,
itā€™s almost as if sheā€™s putting a dig on about herself!

Reactions: 3
Has she actually just called her son a little prick?! What the actual duck is wrong with her? That poor boy

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Weā€™ve all called our kids something, whether itā€™s under our breathe or in our heads, but she uses her platform to set a good example or so she saysā€¦ the whole losing weight and trying to educate people on a calorie defect etc, but to then call your child names on a public social mediaā€¦ cos itā€™s ā€˜NORMALā€™, sheā€™s not right in the head!!
Sheā€™s an awful horrible selfish mother
God knows what she calls that poor child off social media

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220717-172550_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lmaoooo she doesn't know how to be honest does she?
How many times has she said she's skint, doesn't have millions, can't afford a mirror etc.
I'm sure millionaire's are flogging their old clothes on insta too šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chelsea has always passionately hated smoking. I recall her saying sheā€™d NEVER get with a smoker.

But now the live in Nanny smokes, itā€™s ā€œInstagramableā€

Beyond desperate.
"Look at how cool I am, my boyfriend smokes" šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember her slagging off smokers constantly too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ yeah canā€™t say Iā€™ve ever seen any other millionaires obsessively flogging a bonus ball on their local Facebook page

Reactions: 10
I remember her slagging off smokers constantly too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ yeah canā€™t say Iā€™ve ever seen any other millionaires obsessively flogging a bonus ball on their local Facebook page
Omg yes! I find that stuff really cringey. As if people actually send her money by bank transfer or similar šŸ˜… more fool them imo

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1424392

Lmaoooo she doesn't know how to be honest does she?
How many times has she said she's skint, doesn't have millions, can't afford a mirror etc.
I'm sure millionaire's are flogging their old clothes on insta too šŸ™„
Seriously doubt sheā€™s a multi millionaire.
She acts poor.

Where can we find the accounts for admire me? Can anyone send a link?

Reactions: 4
Seriously doubt sheā€™s a multi millionaire.
She acts poor.

Where can we find the accounts for admire me? Can anyone send a link?
Nah I don't think she's a millionaire like.

She said previously that she has over a million in property, but that's about it as far as that goes i think

Reactions: 1
Does it count if sheā€™s mortgaged to her eyeballs šŸ„²

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.