Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she bought the other two outright but she’s said before that she’s got a mortgage on this one. Didn’t she sell her lambo as well? I don’t reckon she’s got/making as much cash as she used to

Reactions: 5
I think she bought the other two outright but she’s said before that she’s got a mortgage on this one. Didn’t she sell her lambo as well? I don’t reckon she’s got/making as much cash as she used to
Isn’t one of the houses the one she inherited off her Mam & she bought out her sister? I’m sure they had a massive falling out (publicised by Chelsea) due to who should pay the legal fees & it’s the house Sasha rented from her

Reactions: 5
Isn’t one of the houses the one she inherited off her Mam & she bought out her sister? I’m sure they had a massive falling out (publicised by Chelsea) due to who should pay the legal fees & it’s the house Sasha rented from her
Yeah the first one was her mums house originally. I didn’t know that was why they fell out 😂 You’d think she’d be able to easily afford the legal fees since she’s apparently a millionaire

Reactions: 1
Yeah the first one was her mums house originally. I didn’t know that was why they fell out 😂 You’d think she’d be able to easily afford the legal fees since she’s apparently a millionaire
I remember her doing either a story on it or a Facebook post as her sister wanted to sell the house but Chelsea wanted to buy it off her & she ranted as her sister thought that Chelsea should pay the legal fees. To be fair she seems to fall out with her family a lot

Reactions: 3
Shes said in the past she pays herself 2k a week (I think) out of the business.
Yeah she mentioned this before she's got a big mortgage on the new house. Can you remember the phase when she kept making out she was skint etc? Then she said one day (think it was a q&a post) that she has massive outgoings and a big mortgage.

She's defo not a millionaire - she used the excuse the lambo wasn't practical with a child, but she only has H 50% of the time so could have the 2 cars (if she was wadded like she makes out she is). Truth is, she couldn't afford to run it...

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s ever actually said she’s a millionaire tho has she? I’m sure her companies add up to 1m but she’s always said she’s never had no where near that in the bank I think.

I can remember the skint phase 🤣 took the piss she did

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s ever actually said she’s a millionaire tho has she? I’m sure her companies add up to 1m but she’s always said she’s never had no where near that in the bank I think.

I can remember the skint phase 🤣 took the piss she did
I think she has once or twice said she was a millionaire but then back peddled & said only on paper

Reactions: 6
I think between her assets (the business and the houses, plus the cars she previously sold) she has or had over a mill, but certainly doesn't have a mill in the bank.

I think between her assets (the business and the houses, plus the cars she previously sold) she has or had over a mill, but certainly doesn't have a mill in the bank.
Yeah I think you're spot on here.

Cringey how she's said before she's a millionaire and when she talks about her 'mansion' haha

I don't think her house is anything special she's not even got a pool🤣🤣🤣 it's just a house with electric gates it looks pretty boring house a bit like her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
I don't think her house is anything special she's not even got a pool🤣🤣🤣 it's just a house with electric gates it looks pretty boring house a bit like her 😂😂😂
LOL! I love all the greenery, me. But I agree, the inside is dead but it’s also not what I thought she’d have. I thought she’d have gone for a huge new build.

OT - does anyone on here follow Amber Mayy? Her new house is gorg, I really like it

boring house with miss matched windows, and one large bedsit room she lives out of 😂😂😂 really living up that millionaire lifestyle chels. I honestly just can’t believe that the house has got a cinema room & so many other rooms, and she just lives out of that one room constantly. She had her dressing room fully kitted out in the last place but you don’t ever see the one at this house

Reactions: 9
Seriously doubt she’s a multi millionaire.
She acts poor
to be fair most of the wealthy people I’ve come across (who earned the wealth themselves) tend to act poor 🤣 I have known someone who is fairly well off and self made and they always say that you can’t tell how much money someone is by looking at them. You’d never know how wealthy they are because although they drive an alright car, live in a nice enough house in a gorgeous area they have also been known to buy £30 jeans in Tesco only to take them back after they saw some Tesco value jeans for £7. Nowt wrong with being frugal and getting a bit of money back for her designer bags in my opinion 😇

boring house with miss matched windows, and one large bedsit room she lives out of 😂😂😂 really living up that millionaire lifestyle chels. I honestly just can’t believe that the house has got a cinema room & so many other rooms, and she just lives out of that one room constantly. She had her dressing room fully kitted out in the last place but you don’t ever see the one at this house
It looks to dodgy like she could move in a day that's why it's so empty

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.