Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please see her comfortably using slurs like d*ke, f*ggot and r*tard all in one place.

SHOCKINGLY the N word posts have disappeared.

Forgot to add - she was in her early 20's during these, more than old enough to understand it wasn't okay. I understand this kind of language was common when we were kids in school, but then you learn that it's extremely bleeping offensive, and frankly grow up from wanting to talk like an eDgY teen.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Please see her comfortably using slurs like d*ke, f*ggot and r*tard all in one place.

SHOCKINGLY the N word posts have disappeared.

Forgot to add - she was in her early 20's during these, more than old enough to understand it wasn't okay. I understand this kind of language was common when we were kids in school, but then you learn that it's extremely bleeping offensive, and frankly grow up from wanting to talk like an eDgY teen.
She how long it takes her to delete these ones

Reactions: 6
so apparently Hendrix won’t sit still for more than 5 minutes but every time we see him he’s strapped to a high chair being forced to watch shrek 😂😂😂 maybe the reason he’s being so naughty chinny is because he’s calling out for attention from his mother. Also her excuse that she doesn’t have a mum to help her, there are plenty of mothers who also don’t have contact with their family’s or who don’t have parents that are alive, who also work full time jobs. She has all the time in the world to spend time with that little boy while getting stuff done. She could easily send him to nursery 2 days a week to get her content done, but she doesn’t she pies him off every day to “get her steps in” because she cannot be arsed to be a mum. Her disgusting doxxing antics have really rattled me tbf, I really hope she’s got the wrong person and she gets a LOT of backlash for it if not criminal charges.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Total unrealistic expectations for a child of his age. WTF

PS we ain’t jealous. plz stop that idea pronto. Lol

Reactions: 7
I still don’t understand why she thinks anyone is jealous of her 😂😂. No one said it’s easy being a parent but most people don’t resent their own children and they actually spend more than 5 hours with them.

Reactions: 6
So she’s fucked up big time with the Brooke situation and now her awful tweets have surfaced so now she’s crying doing her ‘my life is so hard routine’ to drum up sympathy. Goes without saying I hope she has nothing serious wrong with her but Chelsea hun hundreds of people are waiting on test results and they don’t all act like complete twats on the internet.

very predictable Chelsea hun and sorry but it doesn’t work any more

so apparently Hendrix won’t sit still for more than 5 minutes but every time we see him he’s strapped to a high chair being forced to watch shrek 😂😂😂 maybe the reason he’s being so naughty chinny is because he’s calling out for attention from his mother. Also her excuse that she doesn’t have a mum to help her, there are plenty of mothers who also don’t have contact with their family’s or who don’t have parents that are alive, who also work full time jobs. She has all the time in the world to spend time with that little boy while getting stuff done. She could easily send him to nursery 2 days a week to get her content done, but she doesn’t she pies him off every day to “get her steps in” because she cannot be arsed to be a mum. Her disgusting doxxing antics have really rattled me tbf, I really hope she’s got the wrong person and she gets a LOT of backlash for it if not criminal charges.
Me too. It’s bothered me more than it should

Reactions: 3
‘It’s a lorra stress’ is that just normal way for people to speak with her accent or does she just speak like an idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘It’s a lorra stress’ is that just normal way for people to speak with her accent or does she just speak like an idiot?
It's very Cilla Black, but I don't remember where she was from specifically, only that she was up north.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get what the jealous thing has to do with us judging and sharing our opinions on her.
Just like she does with her q&a, obviously knows everyone else who asks a question because she can’t possibly be weird and talk to strangers about stuff like we do 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.