Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god what a hideous woman. I'd want to see my baby for a full week after being away 11 days
Or not have gone away for 11 days in the first place… 🤮

What she'll never get because she is completely self absorbed is that yes as she always likes to say hendrix will probably never have to worry financially but what he needs more than anything is love.
Exactly! 👏🏽 that poor baby will grow up with attachment issues for sure 😞

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s not about being ‘innocent’ he could just be really pissed off with her priorities, I know I would be.

No way!! I just went to have a swatch… anyone got any screenshots knowing it would end up deleted? So basically she’s said for people to unfollow her if they have an ED? It’s all about her fitness journey. People just love her, but then she is also saying she’s going to come off social media? What else did I miss? 😂
i’d be pissed off too but people forget he went abroad without H. He had his naked 20 year old girlfriend in bed with H. He gets an awful lot of praise for simply doing what he should be doing🤷🏼‍♀️Woman don’t get praise for taking your child on days out as it’s just expected.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
i’d be pissed off too but people forget he went abroad without H. He had his naked 20 year old girlfriend in bed with H. He gets an awful lot of praise for simply doing what he should be doing🤷🏼‍♀️Woman don’t get praise for taking your child on days out as it’s just expected.
I just personally feel his relationship with H is so natural,
I get that, I’m not saying he is perfect but I do feel he has a much better relationship with Hendrix, he is so happy with his Dad and the love shown I feel
comes across as natural. He has also not responded to Chelsea’s constant criticisms of him so H won’t be reading things his Dad has said online at least, when he is older.

Reactions: 6
I just personally feel his relationship with H is so natural,

I get that, I’m not saying he is perfect but I do feel he has a much better relationship with Hendrix, he is so happy with his Dad and the love shown I feel
comes across as natural. He has also not responded to Chelsea’s constant criticisms of him so H won’t be reading things his Dad has said online at least, when he is older.
no i don’t disagree they have a bond etc but he definitely posts what people want to see.

Reactions: 8
While I can’t be arsed with Chelsea this is a hugely valid point! 👏🏽 there’s such double standards when it comes to parenting

Reactions: 11
John deffo reads here and buzzes off everyone buzzing off him 🤣 he’d never upload a pic of H with a face on like Chelsea does it’s all perfect

While I can’t be arsed with Chelsea this is a hugely valid point! 👏🏽 there’s such double standards when it comes to parenting
The most probably is, although Chelsea had the new fella cuddling H after a short period of time, and I don’t see her on regular trips out with Hendrix exploring the way John does. I’m only speaking about these two so the double standards thing you’re probably right on.

Reactions: 4
he is obviously a good dad but i do believe he wasn’t paying her anything when he didn’t have him as much. I dislike Chelsea i think shes an absolute arse but i fail to see where John goes above and beyond any other decent parent. He is simply doing exactly what he should be doing🤷🏼‍♀️That post today was for tattle its painfully obvious

Reactions: 10
he is obviously a good dad but i do believe he wasn’t paying her anything when he didn’t have him as much. I dislike Chelsea i think shes an absolute arse but i fail to see where John goes above and beyond any other decent parent. He is simply doing exactly what he should be doing🤷🏼‍♀️That post today was for tattle its painfully obvious
I think because Chelsea ignores H so much and fobs him off all the time to get time to herself it makes John look like parent of the year because it’s such a contrast to her lack of parenting. Where as in reality he’s just doing what any normal parent should do with their child and she’s just a terrible mum. I don’t reckon he was paying her before either, or if he was he was giving her the bare minimum but I guess even if he was paying a % of his earnings it would barely make a dent in her account anyway as at one point she was making at least £30k a month just from her admire me page. I think she’d be better off letting him and his parents have H more full time and her just paying child support and having him weekends.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think because Chelsea ignores H so much and fobs him off all the time to get time to herself it makes John look like parent of the year because it’s such a contrast to her lack of parenting. Where as in reality he’s just doing what any normal parent should do with their child and she’s just a terrible mum. I don’t reckon he was paying her before either, or if he was he was giving her the bare minimum but I guess even if he was paying a % of his earnings it would barely make a dent in her account anyway as at one point she was making at least £30k a month just from her admire me page. I think she’d be better off letting him and his parents have H more full time and her just paying child support and having him weekends.
she did say she would put his payments into an account for H, i do believe her when she said he wasn’t paying. Her bank account shouldn’t matter, if any other man wasn’t paying what they were meant to they wouldn’t be getting praise. You’re right Chelsea makes him look a lot better than he actually is, theres loads of questionable things he has done. I think chelsea should ask for help professionally and not just an instagram post as it isn’t normal to resent your child so much. I think what makes it worse is she tries to pass it off as those very natural feelings you get when you’re tired and had a hard day and all they have done is cried/not slept. Shes always saying ‘she wishes people were honest’ but people are honest that its hard but saying your 1 year old makes you physically angry isn’t normal behaviour

Reactions: 5
The difference between John going on holiday and Chelsea going on holiday is that John spends a lot of quality time with H, interacts with him and takes him places. Chelsea sends him to nursery and puts him to bed at 6pm, she rarely spends anytime with the poor kid at all. And despite the lack of time that she spends with H he still makes her shake with rage.

I believe every parent is entitled to a break from parenting but could she have any more breaks?!

• Heart
The difference between John going on holiday and Chelsea going on holiday is that John spends a lot of quality time with H, interacts with him and takes him places. Chelsea sends him to nursery and puts him to bed at 6pm, she rarely spends anytime with the poor kid at all. And despite the lack of time that she spends with H he still makes her shake with rage.

I believe every parent is entitled to a break from parenting but could she have any more breaks?!
Think this is what I was trying to say but didn’t put it quite so well 🙈 John does seem really invested in the time he has with H, for me that’s the striking difference over and above all else.

Reactions: 1
Hahahaha howling as if she's deleted all her stories - she knows she's a terrible mam and coming across as a grade A bellend...

The 6pm bedtime is one of the things that really bugs the tit outta me with her. Like all she does is moan he won’t go to sleep. Put him to bed at 8/9pm spend a few hours in the evenings interacting with him & playing with toys not shrek on repeat then put him to bed. I’ve 4 kids & never in my life have I put any of them to bed at 6pm. We’ve just about had our dinner then 😂 It’s just the selfishness of her. If she reads here everyone has been saying this for so long & it doesn’t register with her. I wish she would just put more interest in to that little boy. Make some changes & then life would improve for her if she just had the sense to realise her routine ain’t working well for anyone apart from herself & her 4 hours a day excercising goals.

Nah I do nt think she's deleted all her stories because of a break up. I think she's doing it from the backlash she got this morning following her video of 'I might come off social media blah blah'... she's obviously got some more hate this morning

Hendrix is so adorable, she is really very lucky and so rich but in a way that money can’t buy. If only she realised this and put more time into her baby she might be more happy and settled.

Reactions: 4

i agree. I meant the comments that said Chelsea can’t go on holiday SOLEY because she hadn’t took him away yet when niether had John. It is a massive insult when she says she can’t catch a break. I wont ever get over the dm she sent to someone when she called her lazy as she couldn’t find time to go on a run on a night but she was a single mum of 2 working 3 jobs already😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.