Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story from last night with Hendrix wide awake playing at 1.48am!

Erm well if she doesn't try and rush him off to sleep at 6.30pm!!!! Then he would sleep better.

Also if he's showing sides of being awake why did she take him downstairs to play, which would wake him up even more! I would've laid him in bed with a warm bottle reading to him or putting shrek on 🤪

My LB is a bit older than H and he goes to sleep at 8 and sleeps all the way until 7.30. I genuinely think she's putting H to bed far too early when he isn't even that tired yet. All so it's easier for her on a night.

Reactions: 6
How long do we think it will be until she does the 'feeling sorry for myself' stories of her laid in bed...whilst Hendrix has been shipped off to nursery 🤪

Reactions: 2
I think it’s really low of her to publicaly shame her child’s father when it’s clear he’s a good dad she should be keeping any beef they have private, also her willingly paying his debts and bills isn’t him stealing money that’s her giving him money she can’t then call him a thief when they break up it’s just ridiculous
This… he’s a great dad and she openly slates him to her thousands of followers! Bang out of order if u ask me!

Reactions: 4
She’s probably just crying cos she can’t be with him every minute of every day cos her precious child is there instead

Reactions: 3
Imagine crying about how hard it has been with your baby in one story and the next story sharing a cringe vid of you dancing with a hoover in your underwear😂

Reactions: 10
I died at that screenshot of her “friend” reassuring her. Most of Hs skills are evidently gained from nursery or his dad or the many other people that look after him. Same can be said for his “dress sense” She spends a total of 2 hours per day max with that poor child before forcing him to bed at an ridiculous hour so she can have “me time”. I’d understand if she was an overworked single mum trying to juggle a million tasks but the woman barely works, has admitted to having a cleaner in the past, goes out on the piss whenever she gets the chance, sits doing pointless Q&As on social media for hours on end and still doesn’t have time to spend time with her son because she’d rather spend 5 hours a day on the peleton or jet off on holiday with a drug dealer she’s known 2 minutes. Yet wants to claim she’s struggling. Bore off Chinny.

Reactions: 8
Poor chelsea babe up for 3 hours them getting a WHOLE day after dropping him off at nursery and not having to go to work so she can nap all day if she wants. She hasn’t got a clue how easy she actually has it. That’s life with kids but majority of people then spend their day still having to look after the children and the house. And as for her quote I think she takes it a bit to literally the amount of times she has said bed time is her favourite.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Honestly no sympathy at all for her with her recent stories of H being up for hours in the night. She can literally ship him off to nursery and then go home and go back to bed ALL DAY until she picks him up. Then spend a whole 2 hours with him until he’s back in bed. She’s so un-relatable I can’t believe she’s getting messages of sympathy. Off who? Chelsea try having a child that wakes for hours in the night then having to be up at 6am to go work all day! bleeping idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's allllwwwwwaaaays the victim...remember?!

Poor chinny with having to be awake through the night.

Anyone noticed her diet is going down hill? Also not as much exercise lately either... someone gonna get the relationship chub soon

...also who's the instagram reporter? Show yourselves 🤪

Edited to add - her newest insta story of her in the admire me offices... New hair is a lovely colour and suits her, but her forehead is looking huge 🙄 why didn't she get a side fringe cut in or something, would of looked so much better!

Last edited:
Oh right yes I can see now Chelsea is a brilliant mum and not lazy at all - wow thank you for sharing such a timely and not at all "asked for by Chelsea" message from your nursery worker friend 🥱🥱🥱

She's becoming so irrelevant and boring.
I've unfollowed the wannabe influencer (who's still a terrible mum no matter what her mate thinks 🥴)

I know yeah, imagine having to ask someone to massage your ego if your a good mum...when frankly everyone can see your a tit mum 🤪

I mean let's be honest here, there's a reason why we've had so many new members join this thread recently, and they've all pretty much said the same thing! So no doubt there's more sitting there watching her with the same opinion as us

No chinny you aren't an amazing mum who's bringing your son on lots...its the nursery and John's achieving that

All you do is dress him as a chav

Reactions: 3
She's deffo reading him ! Must Have hit a nerve calling her a tit mom! Cos surely if you know your not you don't need validation to prove the "tattle haters" wrong ahahahah she really has nothing in her life does she for her to be able reposed to us
Daily! 😂

Reactions: 2
Respond *
I swear I'm not thick I just feel like tattle doesn't correct my spelling 😂😂
She's deffo reading here* ! Must Have hit a nerve calling her a tit mom! Cos surely if you know your not you don't need validation to prove the "tattle haters" wrong ahahahah she really has nothing in her life does she for her to be able respond to us
Daily! 😂

Reactions: 1
I’d take my kid out of that nursery if I was one of the other parents if that’s what they think is a good parent! Chelsea needs people around her telling her the truth not massaging her ego, the message is right no one fully copes but she’ll never learn if everyone tells her this is the right way to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.