Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a laugh for yous all tattle and she's gonna be mortified when she sees this 😂
I have just seen this comment....
molly has a new mirror , she finally has it in her new house because it never fit in any of her old houses...
Chelsea has commented with the same excuse hahahaha
But she lives in a mansion right?
anywaya I requested the price off the mirror
£1050
So tell the truth Chelsea you just can't afford to spend £10k on the mirror because Iv seen your house well some of it cos you live in 2 rooms 😂😂 it would 100% fit!!
bLeSs HeR 😮💨😮💨😮💨😂😂😂

£10,950***
Sorry but actually laughing out loud here. What planet is she on? What would be the point in her posting something like that? Such utter blatant lies? Does she want Molly Thatcher to gift her one? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't wait for her to read here and know we know *** que the insta story about it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Bet the new BF will be long gone before the end of the next thread

Reactions: 5
She’s obsessed with counting calories, surely that can’t be healthy, must be triggering too to young girls who follow her. I saw her weighing a sweet potato, what exactly is she training for? Is she planning on doing this forever, must be tiring as duck

This morning… he gets on me nerves..a lot. What an attitude she has towards her son. yes he’s15 months, only 15 months
It really irritates me that she says stuff like this. Honestly I can’t recall a time my son actually done my head in when he was around that age. He’s 3 now and I’d be lying if I didn’t say he tested my patience but he never truly does my head in. H actually sits in a bloody high chair happily watching shrek and mine would scream being in one. For what she posts, he seems like a delight and she should feel very lucky. It still irritates me the fact that she chooses to put him in nursery all the time than spending time with him. I wish I could afford to work less 😢

Reactions: 8
It really irritates me that she says stuff like this. Honestly I can’t recall a time my son actually done my head in when he was around that age. He’s 3 now and I’d be lying if I didn’t say he tested my patience but he never truly does my head in. H actually sits in a bloody high chair happily watching shrek and mine would scream being in one. For what she posts, he seems like a delight and she should feel very lucky. It still irritates me the fact that she chooses to put him in nursery all the time than spending time with him. I wish I could afford to work less 😢
I couldn't agree more and all parents on here do you not all agree that if she's like this now with a 1 year old my god how is she gonna be when he's 3 ?! I personally think the terrible twos wernt too bad but the 3!! That was a whole new world 😂 she has no idea what it's about to become so she should just give up her time with him now before it gets a whole lot worse!
she must be proving a point both soft play and the park😆 well done Chelsea 😂 see reading here isn't too bad really is it? You should be thanking us 😉❤

My daughter is 2 and I work 20-30 hours a week, I have an active and physical job. She doesn’t understand how lucky she is to have the time and money she has! Maybe if she tried bonding with him and spending time with him, getting him into a proper routine she’d find it a bit easier. I noticed she put on Facebook how will she ever get him to sleep in his own room🙈 The terrible twos have definitely hit and me & my partner have struggled but we get through it! I couldn’t ever live with myself if I was slagging her off on social media all the time..

Reactions: 6
I couldn't agree more and all parents on here do you not all agree that if she's like this now with a 1 year old my god how is she gonna be when he's 3 ?! I personally think the terrible twos wernt too bad but the 3!! That was a whole new world 😂 she has no idea what it's about to become so she should just give up her time with him now before it gets a whole lot worse!
she must be proving a point both soft play and the park😆 well done Chelsea 😂 see reading here isn't too bad really is it? You should be thanking us 😉❤
If chels thinks a 15 month old is an annoyance, She will not be able to cope when H is 3, or maybe she won’t have a strong bond with him where his dad might just experience it all. Me and my sons bond is pretty strong and his dad doesn’t experience his meltdowns 😅
And also wait until he’s picking up things she says, nursery will be worried when he’s pointing to poles and saying “this is how Mam makes money”

She’s awfully quiet tonight though… maybe she’s learnt not to share when she’s had a tough day babysitting

Reactions: 1
I really liked Chelsea and have followed her from back in the Twitter days before Instagram.
But since she has had H she seems to have turned nasty. I personally think she has some kind of post natal depression.
I’ll be honest, I never wanted kids and fell pregnant and then my partner left me shortly after, a bit like Chelsea. I did resent my daughter for a while cos I didn’t have my own life (she’s 12 now tho lol) it was alot to deal with at the time as a single parent and I was alot younger, so I do kind of understand.. BUT I didn’t have the privilege she has, I was working full time to pay my bills, crying trying to afford childcare, I had no help or support I was either stuck at work or stuck with a screaming baby!
She doesn’t understand how privileged she is, no money worries, no having to go to work, (getting ya Fanny out on insta for 4 mins doesn’t count) having 3 nights a week off from your child, as well as throwing her kid in nursery and living her best life!
I think the realisation that she can’t have her old lifestyle has finally hit her and she’s become bitter about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she’s missing the freedom from before she had him and enjoying the time away from him a bit too much.

Duno if I’d say PND, just think she is selfish😂

Reactions: 8
I think she’s missing the freedom from before she had him and enjoying the time away from him a bit too much.

Duno if I’d say PND, just think she is selfish😂
With you on this - definitely missing freedom etc and I think it's just her selfish pig attitude

Reactions: 2
My 2yo has just spent 20 minutes kicking off because I won’t let her spray fabreeze over her body like it’s Charlie Red.

I’m living for the days H melts down like this. Because it’s highly likely in that 27 minute window he’s with Chelsea he’ll kick off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s obsessed with counting calories, surely that can’t be healthy, must be triggering too to young girls who follow her. I saw her weighing a sweet potato, what exactly is she training for? Is she planning on doing this forever, must be tiring as duck
Even obsessive calorie counting or macro counting, while still being "healthy" is classed as an eating disorder.

You wait till the crotch goblins get to 13 😂😂 3 is a breeze 😂 god knows what she’ll do then🤦🏻‍♀️ even then with all the attitude, eye rolls and not even a fart in my direction my child is still my whole life.

• Haha
I definitely think her & John were still in the honeymoon period when she fell pregnant & reality hit once the 1st lock down was over. It’s clear she resents the days she has him which is so sad.
I’ve had friends go to court with their childs Dads for access to their kid. Dad wanted them every weekend but Mam & the judge dealing with the case didn’t think it was fair that Dad would have them & be the fun parent while Mam was more the care giver (getting them up for school, making sure done homework etc) so it was agreed Dad could pick them up from school a few nights a week for tea & homework & they had alternative weekends. The kid now has an equally close relationship with both parents & both parents get every other weekend to themselves.

I definitely think her & John were still in the honeymoon period when she fell pregnant & reality hit once the 1st lock down was over. It’s clear she resents the days she has him which is so sad.
I’ve had friends go to court with their childs Dads for access to their kid. Dad wanted them every weekend but Mam & the judge dealing with the case didn’t think it was fair that Dad would have them & be the fun parent while Mam was more the care giver (getting them up for school, making sure done homework etc) so it was agreed Dad could pick them up from school a few nights a week for tea & homework & they had alternative weekends. The kid now has an equally close relationship with both parents & both parents get every other weekend to themselves.
Didn’t she say John lives about an hour away from her? Something like that would be hard to achieve. Would she want to lose her free weekends?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.