Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think some people have such a bad view on social services ... having the social involved doesn't mean take her child and never let her see them again... having the social involved will HELP Chelsea !! That's the point in us saying "social services" they will put a plan together to help her bond with her baby they will help her when she's struggling they will support her emotional well-being as well as Hendrix!' I do not say "social services" because I want her to lose her son that's NOT what I'm saying! I'm saying social because if they step in now and intervene then there is plenty time for Chelsea to change and her son grow up and now be as damaged as he potentially will be if she carries on! They would help her, that's what they are there for! And someone needs made aware of her boyfriend regardless any single female with a child who is in a relationship with someone with a conviction needs to do a clairs law! I dunno why someone is jumping on and saying we shouldn't mention the social... when 90% of the things she says and does is disgusting towards and about that child!! So yes they need to intervene and if you don't like that then I don't know how you can defend her behaviour 🤷🏽‍♀️😫
Yesss!! Shout it louder for the morons at the back too.

We're only saying things like she needs help, someone should put hendrix somewhere more stable to live etc, because we've all followed her for so long and have seen some disgusting behaviour and heard the things she said about Hendrix.

Reactions: 3
I think some people have such a bad view on social services ... having the social involved doesn't mean take her child and never let her see them again... having the social involved will HELP Chelsea !! That's the point in us saying "social services" they will put a plan together to help her bond with her baby they will help her when she's struggling they will support her emotional well-being as well as Hendrix!' I do not say "social services" because I want her to lose her son that's NOT what I'm saying! I'm saying social because if they step in now and intervene then there is plenty time for Chelsea to change and her son grow up and now be as damaged as he potentially will be if she carries on! They would help her, that's what they are there for! And someone needs made aware of her boyfriend regardless any single female with a child who is in a relationship with someone with a conviction needs to do a clairs law! I dunno why someone is jumping on and saying we shouldn't mention the social... when 90% of the things she says and does is disgusting towards and about that child!! So yes they need to intervene and if you don't like that then I don't know how you can defend her behaviour 🤷🏽‍♀️😫
And still this morning she hasn't seen him for day and " I'll go collect thd baby , he's not a baby , he's 15 months does my head in!!! " for God's sake don't say that to your social media , yes our children drive us nuts but the judgey world doesn't need to hear it ,

Reactions: 5
This morning… he gets on me nerves..a lot. What an attitude she has towards her son. yes he’s15 months, only 15 months

Totally agree! As far as I'm aware and Iv been here from the beginning and have known chels for 10 years I have never said I want the social to take her children and have some big dramatic scene I just think it she done a clairs law and actually showed some form of active safe guarding towards her son Then she wouldn't need help but she clearly does we have all said she needs help she unhinged she's erratic she's drinking she's showing 0 interest in her son she's obsessed with reading here she has the worst routine for her son she interacts with him via Instagram she openly admits he makes her angry she speaks to him like tit on camera let alone off camera! Someone needs to intervene and help and support her mental health and support her little boy! As much as she palms him off at nursery and I think it's tit cos she complains so much about him it's the best place for him because he will be interacted with properly and won't get spoken to like an inconvenience! This is what gives tattle a bad name people presume your comments mean something else! If people were more open minded about social services a lot more children would be safe but the stigma around them is what caused a lot of children to fall through the system unnoticed resulting in (at times) adult mental health which could be prevented from a younger age !

Reactions: 6
I actually think it's so tit that she says he's the number 1 thing that makes her angry and he does her head in... she barely sees him between him being at nursery/his dad :cry:

Reactions: 4
Did she say ‘he walks talks gets on me nerves the lot’ ??? I think I speak for most that parenting is hard and theres times you just want to vanish but the amount of consistency there is towards him being an annoyance to her/makes her angry etc etc is rather sad

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think you can always see her mood change when she's due to get him back - it's like she feels her freedom is going etc.

her recent story about sleep "sleep really well when the baby isn't here"

She really hasn't got time for him has she

Reactions: 6
Basically she dreads getting him back! Some people don’t have breaks and have their kids 24/7 not saying that’s a bad thing but she’s such a spoilt ungrateful witch. Just imagine if John never had him like some dads don’t, she would definitely of been sectioned by now.

Reactions: 14
She obviously wishes she never had any baggage (children) so she could just act single, have her time, random holidays with her younger fella and see him as/when.

Reactions: 4
She shocks me every day. How can she speak about her baby like that to (apparently) 20k people viewing her stories each day

This is absolutely ridiculous!
I’ve lurked on this thread for a while because I joined it when it was a rave thread and myself have acknowledged the downfall. However the comments on someone being charged over drugs offensives when they were 24 year old over about £3000 ???? Yous have literally lost the plot. Child services?? Scandalous comment to make.

And you ok btw? You seem very very involved in this? Are you an ex pal 🥴
Nice to see you were online 15 mins ago viewing this thread... Anything to say or you just gonna wait to jump down someones neck again?

• Haha
I think you can always see her mood change when she's due to get him back - it's like she feels her freedom is going etc.

her recent story about sleep "sleep really well when the baby isn't here"

She really hasn't got time for him has she
Did she say ‘he walks talks gets on me nerves the lot’ ??? I think I speak for most that parenting is hard and theres times you just want to vanish but the amount of consistency there is towards him being an annoyance to her/makes her angry etc etc is rather sad
This is so very sad to read, but even worse the fact its true the selfish bleep

Can't believe it's almost time again...we're flying through these threads! At this rate we will be in the next thread by tomorrow.

Any thread title suggestions...?

She shocks me every day. How can she speak about her baby like that to (apparently) 20k people viewing her stories each day

Nice to see you were online 15 mins ago viewing this thread... Anything to say or you just gonna wait to jump down someones neck again?
Ha what a weirdo to jump on a thread and post stuff like that coming at us...then come back just to sit reading it. Love that tattle shows us what members are upto/viewing

• Haha
Did you hear her say hendrix is 15 months, walks and talks and 'gets on my nerves a lot'
She's horrid isn't she! Would never dream of saying that about my little boy. Yeah some days are testing but some of the stuff she says online is just mental. It seems like she hates him some days!

Makes me so annoyed as there's some people who are struggling to conceive and would absolutely adore their children and be amazing parents...then there's Chelsea who said she fell pregnant straight away but treats/talks about him like dirt and an inconvenience

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.