Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole situation is so sad tbh. She always used to go on and on how she never wanted kids, I get the feeling she might’ve just had one because John wanted a baby at the time and she went along with it. Their relationship went tits up and unfortunately I believe she sees Hendrix as a by product of a failed relationship and tit time in her life. John seems to have embraced fatherhood and the baby does seem so happy at his. Whereas chelsea didn’t even get Hendrix any Christmas presents 🥲 no Easter gifts. I don’t have children yet but I see these as huge milestones I would look forward to when I’m lucky enough to have a child. Like I said it’s a sad situation all round and it’s poor Hendrix that suffers

Reactions: 8
The whole situation is so sad tbh. She always used to go on and on how she never wanted kids, I get the feeling she might’ve just had one because John wanted a baby at the time and she went along with it. Their relationship went tits up and unfortunately I believe she sees Hendrix as a by product of a failed relationship and tit time in her life. John seems to have embraced fatherhood and the baby does seem so happy at his. Whereas chelsea didn’t even get Hendrix any Christmas presents 🥲 no Easter gifts. I don’t have children yet but I see these as huge milestones I would look forward to when I’m lucky enough to have a child. Like I said it’s a sad situation all round and it’s poor Hendrix that suffers
😪😪😪😪 poor hendrix

I shes so desperate to be liked/loved when she finally goes into a relationship she does anything and everything for the person in order to keep them because she's afraid of being alone. Everything were seeing of her with Charlie at the moment shows her being very full on etc.

I think if John did want a baby she's agreed to try and conceive to keep him...resulting in Hendrix

Reactions: 3
Can't believe it's almost time again...we're flying through these threads! At this rate we will be in the next thread by tomorrow.

Any thread title suggestions...?
Chelsea Ferguson - no time for Hendrix, only sucking mens dicks…

Sorry, it’s my first attempt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think it was his idea. What Chelsea wants Chelsea gets. Shame she didn’t think this one through. I can’t see anybody staying with her.

Reactions: 1
And some of yous don't agree with the social services comments 🥱🐸☕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And some of yous don't agree with the social services comments 🥱🐸☕
I know!! She makes it so obvious that she doesn't want to be a mum and doesn't have any time for him - so why do people disagree that she needs help and he needs to be rehomed with family that do care?

Also please tell me who is in your display pic - I recognise them but can't for the life of me think who it is

Reactions: 2
I know!! She makes it so obvious that she doesn't want to be a mum and doesn't have any time for him - so why do people disagree that she needs help and he needs to be rehomed with family that do care?

Also please tell me who is in your display pic - I recognise them but can't for the life of me think who it is
Marcus Mitchell 😫😫😫😫 his threads are crazy!! Took me few weeks to catch up but there's an amazing wiki ! If anyone knows him or follows him etc please read the wiki for his thread it won't disappoint and it really will open a few minds to what he really is! 😫😂

Thread title suggestion:

Chelsea Ferguson #5 Miss Hendrix like a hole in the head, its ok tho, I have a drug dealer in my bed

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have a laugh for yous all tattle and she's gonna be mortified when she sees this 😂
I have just seen this comment....
molly has a new mirror , she finally has it in her new house because it never fit in any of her old houses...
Chelsea has commented with the same excuse hahahaha
But she lives in a mansion right?
anywaya I requested the price off the mirror
£1050
So tell the truth Chelsea you just can't afford to spend £10k on the mirror because Iv seen your house well some of it cos you live in 2 rooms 😂😂 it would 100% fit!!
bLeSs HeR 😮💨😮💨😮💨😂😂😂

£10,950***

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Always makes me lol she’s proper obsessed with Molly Mae 😂 Molly Mae probs doesn’t even know who she is

I have a laugh for yous all tattle and she's gonna be mortified when she sees this 😂
I have just seen this comment....
molly has a new mirror , she finally has it in her new house because it never fit in any of her old houses...
Chelsea has commented with the same excuse hahahaha
But she lives in a mansion right?
anywaya I requested the price off the mirror
£1050
So tell the truth Chelsea you just can't afford to spend £10k on the mirror because Iv seen your house well some of it cos you live in 2 rooms 😂😂 it would 100% fit!!
bLeSs HeR 😮💨😮💨😮💨😂😂😂

£10,950***
She will have that mirror tomorrow now you’ve said she cannot afford it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if they accept nudes for payment 😂🤷🏽‍♀️ Imagine living in a mansion and the mirror you want doesn't fit 🥱😮💨 first world problems heennnnnnn 🐸☕

Why is she besties with Chloe spriggs all of a sudden and what happened to Dawn Ward🤣
Cos she wants to be her! It must kill her seeinf how happy and successful Chloe is with her little girl her bloke she's been with forever and her building her dream home! Chels will be bitter asf
She's stuck with a kid she doesn't want
Clings onto charlie so he doesn't leave her
Hates her forever home
And can't do reels like chlo
🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.