Chelsea Ferguson #5 Miss Hendrix like a hole in the head, it’s ok tho, I have a drug dealer in my bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous Thread - Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham | Tattle Life
Winning title by me (yay!) with 25 votes

Recap: (please comment below if I've missed anything!)

Still obsessed with exercise and does around 3-5 hours a day, whilst shipping her 1yo off to nursery/other childcare (basically anyone else who would have him)

New fella / Blockhead
  • Chelsea is now madly in love after being with her new fella, Charlie for a month?
  • *New boyfriend was in local newspaper for drug related offences
  • They briefly broke up after being together 1 month, unfollowed each other etc
  • Got back together a week or so after and Chelsea said it was 'all her fault because she was hormonal'
  • Going on a honeymoon holiday with Charlie in a week (and leaving Hendrix at home)
  • Tattlers have given him the nickname blockhead... because he has a huge head
New Nicknames - chin related
  • Chinny Weasley
  • Chinny Saville
  • Lord of the chins
Can't remember the rest - please add below

Birthday Shenaningans
Chinny celebrated her birthday night out whilst temporarily single - nobody actually seemed interested in her on this night out and she spent most of her time posting on instagram to prove 'she was having a good time'
Also resulted in her taking photos with her tits out
And pulling her dress up and showing her bare arse outside of a pub, because there was a lambooooo there the same colour as her dress... keep it classy, chinny

Lamb teddy
Found a random lamb teddy on the street on a weekend away in the tiniest hotel with blockhead - instead of putting it somewhere high for it to be found again, she claimed it as her own and took it home

Angriest List
Did an insta story of her angriest list... Hendrix (1yo son) was top of the list...

Tattle rant

Went on a tattle rant and brought us some new followers, cheers chinny xox

Mothers Day
Chinny recently fumed on Instagram stories that she never received a mothers day card - pulled off with her crappy "not bovvered" attitude... Beccy must of felt sorry for her and bought her a card and gift

Low Instagram views
Whinged in March that she's getting low instagram views and her engagement is low with only "20k" people viewing her stories (we call this BS) said she didn't want to do anything that wasn't her (reels)..... less than 1 week later she's the 'reel queen' with content ranging from pole dancing, fashion shows with 15 year old girls clothing, reels about Hendrix and then her trying to be a PT/Life coach... with no real USP as such.

If I've forgot anything please add below!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Previous Thread - Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham | Tattle Life

Still obsessed with exercise and does around 3-5 hours a day, whilst shipping her 1yo off to nursery/other childcare (basically anyone else who would have him)

New fella / Blockhead
  • Chelsea is now madly in love after being with her new fella, Charlie for a month?
  • Got back together a week or so after and Chelsea said it was 'all her fault because she was hormonal'
  • Going on a honeymoon holiday with Charlie in a week (and leaving Hendrix at home)
  • Chinny Weasley
  • Chinny Saville
  • Lord of the chins

Birthday Shenaningans
Chinny celebrated her birthday night out whilst temporarily single - nobody actually seemed interested in her on this night out and she spent most of her time posting on instagram to prove 'she was having a good time'
And pulling her dress up and showing her bare arse outside of a pub, because there was a lambooooo there the same colour as her dress... keep it classy, chinny

Lamb teddy
Found a random lamb teddy on the street on a weekend away in the tiniest hotel with blockhead - instead of putting it somewhere high for it to be found again, she claimed it as her own and took it home

Angriest List
Did an insta story of her angriest list... Hendrix (1yo son) was top of the list...

Tattle rant

Mothers Day
Chinny recently fumed on Instagram stories that she never received a mothers day card - pulled off with her crappy "not bovvered" attitude... Beccy must of felt sorry for her and bought her a card and gift

Low Instagram views
Whinged in March that she's getting low instagram views and her engagement is low with only "20k" people viewing her stories (we call this BS) said she didn't want to do anything that wasn't her (reels)..... less than 1 week later she's the 'reel queen' with content ranging from pole dancing, fashion shows with 15 year old girls clothing, reels about Hendrix and then her trying to be a PT/Life coach... with no real USP as such.

My thread suggestion got 47 likes?

Screenshot_20220420-081933~2.png

Do the thread suggestion have to be after a certain amount of pages?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened with that house chelsea had where she got all the bathrooms done and the hot tub? Does she still have it or did she sell it for the mansion

What happened with that house chelsea had where she got all the bathrooms done and the hot tub? Does she still have it or did she sell it for the mansion
I’m pretty sure she’s renting it out to a family member. Not sure which one.

Reactions: 1
Ah well never mind.

If I can't be famous for a winning thread title then I'll just have to become a chinfluencer like our Chels 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im sure the sister rents a house out as well does anyone know what she does
is Scarlett her sister or cousin? I’m sure it was her but not 100% I vaguely remember seeing it somewhere.

if it is her she does admire me and works for them I think in the office

My thread suggestion got 47 likes?

View attachment 1207267

Do the thread suggestion have to be after a certain amount of pages?
We will keep this for the next thread 😁

New fella / Blockhead
  • Chinny Weasley
  • Chinny Saville
  • Lord of the chins

Birthday Shenaningans

Lamb teddy

Angriest List

Tattle rant

Mothers Day

Low Instagram views

Thanks for new thread and a great recap 😁

Reactions: 2
is Scarlett her sister or cousin? I’m sure it was her but not 100% I vaguely remember seeing it somewhere.

if it is her she does admire me and works for them I think in the office
No I mean Charley is that not her sister?

Can’t think who you mean by Scarlett do you mean Summer, Chelseas cousins daughter? X

Edited to add Scarlett is Beccy’s other daughter. I mean Charley which is Chelseas sister

Eeee my god I totally missed this! Sorry love... I'll see if we can change, or can keep it for next thread?
It's all good 😘 the title is great which is the main thing 👏🏻 no need to keep it for next time ... I'm sure there's more great thread titles to come 🙏🏻

• Heart
That's a good point - where is the hot tub etc?! She used to brag about that. Now no sign of it in her bedsit?

It's all good 😘 the title is great which is the main thing 👏🏻 no need to keep it for next time ... I'm sure there's more great thread titles to come 🙏🏻
🥰💕

• Haha
She definitely said she’s keeping the house and renting it to family. As she said the hot tub can stay till she’s ready to get it craned out 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Who TF gets a hut tub brought in by crane!!!

so yes Scarlett I’m sure is renting a house out.
not sure about Charley. I’m going snooping now to see what I can find 😂😂 babies asleep I’ve got time.
Does chels have 2 previous houses?

She definitely said she’s keeping the house and renting it to family. As she said the hot tub can stay till she’s ready to get it craned out 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Who TF gets a hut tub brought in by crane!!!

so yes Scarlett I’m sure is renting a house out.
not sure about Charley. I’m going snooping now to see what I can find 😂😂 babies asleep I’ve got time.
Does chels have 2 previous houses?
I think its common they need craned over if no access to the garden some people have to pay for the roads shut. Charley is charley boarder i think

Yeah she left it cos she had to get a crane to deliver it she did say she was gonna bring it to the new house though... but chances are it won't fit in the new house just like that mirror !

Don't you just hate it when you buy a mansion and the furniture doesn't fit 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These threads are flying!

I'd also add that she didn't get H anything for Easter.
I dont follow John - did he get him anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.