Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said a while ago that not only does he owe her thousandssssss he’s only ever paid her £20 maintenance. But by my calculations he has him 3 nights a week and she has him 4 (when she can be bothered) so what would he be paying her for? She’s soooo rich remember
What can get her £20 at M&S food?
I mean technically as she’s the main carer she is still entitled to child maintenance even though he has H 3 nights a week. She’s probably skint cos her reach on instagram is meaning not many men are interested in seeing her🐱 anymore.

This is a message for Chelsea (we know you’re here 👀) - thanks for blocking me on Insta when I politely (genuine politeness) pointed out that some of the albeit well meaning advice you give your followers regarding weigh loss is as best inaccurate sometimes bordering on dangerous.

Yes you’ve lost a lot of body fat, nobody can deny that. But this does NOT make you qualified to dish out advice such as tell someone how many calories to eat (without knowing a SINGLE thing about them) - also telling people that a 500cal A DAY deficit is needed to lost body fat (it’s not, that’s a pretty harsh deficit) - also your Apple Watch is a wildly inaccurate way of measuring calories burned.

Stick to getting your ham out for whoever would like to pay for that service (though dropping your subscription to £5 reeks of desperation, business not booming hun?!) and leave the nutritional/fitness advice to people who have trained for years to be able to give it out.

Also, weight loss and fat loss are two very different things. Stop obsessing over the scales, it’s an extremely unhealthy mindset.

#titsandshitadvice

Reactions: 19
I think it’s really low of her to publicaly shame her child’s father when it’s clear he’s a good dad she should be keeping any beef they have private, also her willingly paying his debts and bills isn’t him stealing money that’s her giving him money she can’t then call him a thief when they break up it’s just ridiculous

Reactions: 13
I think it’s really low of her to publicaly shame her child’s father when it’s clear he’s a good dad she should be keeping any beef they have private, also her willingly paying his debts and bills isn’t him stealing money that’s her giving him money she can’t then call him a thief when they break up it’s just ridiculous
It’s literally all she has to throw at him. Anyone can see he’s a better father than she’ll ever be mother. She really is an odious woman.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. She throws crappy insults and accusations around how horrible he was and how he stole from her, when we all can actually see the massive differences in the characters here. John seems quite laid back, well spoken and from a loving family. What has Chelsea got to compare to that? Constant feuding with family members and friends alike, social media beef but it's ok though because she has 'millions'.

I honestly think that rather spending ridiculous amount of time exercising, she should maybe spend 1 hour a day (not 4 or 5) and focus on making herself a better person, maybe help out with a charity etc (so she can see she's in a decent position). Then actually spending time with her child. Rather than sitting and posting every aspect of her life on insta stories, because lets face it, she isn't an influencer. She isn't a big time vlogger etc. So why does she need to show every little part of her life? All she needed social media for was to promote her nudes and admire me. People wanting to view that info don't need to see Hendrix, her dogs, her daily walk, her food...etc.

If she toned down the bitterness she would be OK

Love the new thread title!

I actually can't believe she's practically begging people to favourite her etc as her views are going down. Doesn't she realise that previous 'fans' like myself, have recently turned on her as we can see her true colours with the way she treats Hendrix? As someone mentioned above, she isn't an influencer, social media was just to promote her showing off her tits. Why does she need to show off her daily activities. Plus she's boring as hell!!

Reactions: 7
Money may have bought Chelsea the cars, the big home, the dogs etc but I don't believe it's bought her happiness.

What makes her think the same things will make little h happy 😑 for sure things like that make life easier but nothing compares to spending time with your loved ones.

I honestly don't think H will be arsed about her as he grows up except to tap a few quid off and Chelsea will probably be okay with that because she'll have a new drug dealer Boyf hanging out her backend while she's got her baps out online to all H's mates because it's in no way embarrassing for him at all because he will have loadsa properties to show for it 🥴

Easy come easy go Chels ... Who's to say you'll even have all that in years to come 🤷🏻 but we will all know what you chose to prioritise 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Since we’re talking about money do you guys remember when she was watching the tinder swindler. Didn’t she say that could never happen to her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her going on holiday on her own, aslong as she had a holiday booked to take H aswel.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her going on holiday on her own, aslong as she had a holiday booked to take H aswel.
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a single mam going on holiday, I’m a single mam and I would go on holiday without my son. The reason why people say it is because she doesn’t do anything with her own child, everything is all about her, all her free time is spent doing her and all she does is put H to bed, that’s why there’s a problem with her going on holiday without H. She will spend all this money on herself but the most she will do for H is allow him to watch shrek in his high chair whilst she’s living her best life.

Reactions: 10
Looks like Hendrix is back to being dressed in chavvy tracksuits again. John had him dressed lovely the past few days and the haul he bought had some beautiful clothes in. Shame Chelsea just dresses him like a mini chav :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a single mam going on holiday, I’m a single mam and I would go on holiday without my son. The reason why people say it is because she doesn’t do anything with her own child, everything is all about her, all her free time is spent doing her and all she does is put H to bed, that’s why there’s a problem with her going on holiday without H. She will spend all this money on herself but the most she will do for H is allow him to watch shrek in his high chair whilst she’s living her best life.
No I agree totally, there’s quite alot of people saying they couldn’t leave their kids & go on holiday without them, I couldn’t for more then a few days but I don’t think it’s bad that some mothers do, however I couldn’t justify myself a holiday without having one booked for my kids aswel, she’s beyond selfish imo.

Even if she doesn’t feel comfortable taking him on a plane, go book him a weekend at butlins or a quiet caravan park near the beach & a kids club.

No I agree totally, there’s quite alot of people saying they couldn’t leave their kids & go on holiday without them, I couldn’t for more then a few days but I don’t think it’s bad that some mothers do, however I couldn’t justify myself a holiday without having one booked for my kids aswel, she’s beyond selfish imo.

Even if she doesn’t feel comfortable taking him on a plane, go book him a weekend at butlins or a quiet caravan park near the beach & a kids club.
Yeah I agree with you. I do understand that she may not have much support with H so a holiday with him might just be off the cards as it may just be the two of them, which for me would be hell, I couldn’t do it with just me and my son 😂 but you don’t need support to go to the farm, zoo and many other fun things she doesn’t do

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker here, also came to have a nosey because she moaned about this forum so much. She seems to have such a tit attitude lately and feel like she's turning more and more into a nasty person...

I actually used to really like her cos I loved her dgaf attitude, but she seems to care so much about what people think that she really annoys me now. Also I have a peloton and follow her and she is pure tit at it... Prob cos she's so obsessed with her phone and what others think about her than actually doing a proper work out

• Heart
She will not take h on holiday as she will have to look after him all day and night and she 100% can’t and has never done that

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here, also came to have a nosey because she moaned about this forum so much. She seems to have such a tit attitude lately and feel like she's turning more and more into a nasty person...

I actually used to really like her cos I loved her dgaf attitude, but she seems to care so much about what people think that she really annoys me now. Also I have a peloton and follow her and she is pure tit at it... Prob cos she's so obsessed with her phone and what others think about her than actually doing a proper work out
I used to really like her too. I first started reading the tattle thread thinking it’s really horrible what people are saying but actually it seems pretty accurate and after reading more and looking at her stories you think, yeah actually she’s not a good person at all

I used to really like her too. I first started reading the tattle thread thinking it’s really horrible what people are saying but actually it seems pretty accurate and after reading more and looking at her stories you think, yeah actually she’s not a good person at all
Yeah I agree! And feel sorry for her poor kid who she puts in that awful grey tracksuit all the time, she acts like he is such a burden to her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.