Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see these
Honestly, I think Chelsea writes some of these to herself. She addresses a lot of what's said here. It's a way she can act like people are interested instead of just keep slagging him off and looking bitter.

Note the little "love you x" at the end. I know people say that a bit to people they don't know but it seems a bit personal here. Like maybe someone who could have just whatsapped her instead of going through a q&a ...... Oh hang on! Forgot that THOUSANDS of people love her so maybe that's why she added that bit to the question she blatantly asked herself✌😂

Honestly - all these q&a questions she gets, I'm really shocked she says she has low engagement! There's not another influencer I see that answers so many q's 🥴😂

Reactions: 8
Honestly, I think Chelsea writes some of these to herself. She addresses a lot of what's said here. It's a way she can act like people are interested instead of just keep slagging him off and looking bitter.
The newest ones she's posted oh my god she's deffo asked herself them questions 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
John obvs reads here too hence him showing the ‘Hendrix haul’ on his stories because everyone says how nicely he dressed him in comparison. Hi John, carry on exactly how you are and don’t lower yourself to her bitterness 👋🏼

Reactions: 12
I think we're all in the same boat - we used to love Chelsea until she had Hendrix and we actually got to see how selfish she was. I think the way she pushed him to pillar to post and then her attitude was crappy about it, made us all turn against her.

Also agree -I think John secretly reads here, and I'm glad if he does, because he can see people are seeing how good of a dad he is!

If so...

Hi John, I love your dad x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohhh shes going for the change today at the hairdresses, she’ll still be a tit mam no matter the style or color of her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How un tasteful to her fella 😬😬
I think it’s massive red flags talking about your ex like that in general. She’s not over the relationship if she brings it up and also her new fella is clearly not making her happy. Massive alarm bells with everything she posts, she needs help.

Note the little "love you x" at the end.
I think people do this as a sweetener because they know she is volatile and one day she may get that question and answer fully, but on another day she’ll answer it with a mind your own bleeping business and a trigger finger on the block button.

Reactions: 2
btw - does she duck get 20k people watching her stories - she never gets more than 4k likes on a photo...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.