Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s excerising on her lonesome ……I mean where is even H? Locked in his room? Tied into the highchair? Stuck in front of the tv?

Reactions: 7
She’s an absolute disaster isn’t she? She picks the same type of gross bloke every time and shouts about how amazing everything is. Then it all goes wrong and we all know it without being told anything. I hope she’s been keeping up with the therapy because she needs to sort herself out. I despair of what’s going to become of poor ‘Endrix’

Reactions: 10
She’s an absolute disaster isn’t she? She picks the same type of gross bloke every time and shouts about how amazing everything is. Then it all goes wrong and we all know it without being told anything. I hope she’s been keeping up with the therapy because she needs to sort herself out. I despair of what’s going to become of poor ‘Endrix’
‘endrixxxx will be absolutely fine. Because she’s building a “property empire” for him. And everyone knows that’s more important that a stable home life silly!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like she might try and give cocomelon a million chances as she surely knows everyone thinks she can’t keep a man. She gets rid of him then realises the recourse it has

Forgiveness to protect her image? And prevent rattlers being right? 🤔 and/or her crippling self esteem issues and the monetary value their sex content provides

Reactions: 8