Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know who you are, losers!
You lost your man, your homes, your car, your designer clothes. Who's the loser. 💃
Yeah and I’m not stuck in a public toilet taking selfies 🤣😂 get a life Chinny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The worrying part is the denial - she can get help and support (if/when she chooses) with the other deep rooted issues she has, but it’s the fact she’s a grown woman in charge of a child and has no concept that she is just rinse and repeat on the same cycle of tit with another man, it’s damaging for her son now, she needs to stop.

Reactions: 14
The worrying part is the denial - she can get help and support (if/when she chooses) with the other deep rooted issues she has, but it’s the fact she’s a grown woman in charge of a child and has no concept that she is just rinse and repeat on the same cycle of tit with another man, it’s damaging for her son now, she needs to stop.
How's she's not come to the realisation that's is her that's the issue is shocking, all of her relationships (if we can call a few weeks relationships) fail because of her issues, she has no self awareness at all, but we're the losers, okay

Reactions: 6
Or she'll take her roidhead PT, although haven't seen him on her socials for a bit. Maybe he's dusted her off as well 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh duck off with the ADHD Chinny, you don't have ADHD you're just an hole. It's always someone else's fault. Every bloke is a waster when the relationship ends, now she acts the way she does because she has "ADHD".

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know I'm armchair diagnosing but I genuinely believe she has a borderline personality disorder. Her erratic behaviour, the alcoholism while being in denial, how easily she can drop other people, the refusal to take any blame, the selfish parenting, the narcissism...

She's exactly like my Mother who was diagnosed with BPD.
Totally agree with this. My friend was diagnosed with BPD she has very similar traits. And she has to be with a bloke no matter what,then the process starts over again.

Reactions: 6
I honestly think John must see her erratic behaviour and think “Thank F**k I’m out of that delusional idiots life” but he must also have concerns for his son being introduced to so many men if hers and worry he is going to pick up her nutty ways

Reactions: 17
Taking thirst traps for perverts on the internet with her son sat in the background. She is so vile 🤢
She's lost touch with reality. It's disgusting! Make a personal insta to show your son and keep him off your push selling your vag page. The two should not be on the same page, it's fucked up.

Reactions: 21
If she was known on the reputable side of the sex worker community on twitter, she would get ripped to shreds by those women, not only for sharing content of her child on the same page, but also for having him in the background of nsfw pics.

I would honestly love for a genuine SWer to call her out for her tit - including the amount of consent ignoring content she makes.

Reactions: 11