Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well as predicted she filmed content on the boat. We go to Bowness quite often. That part of the lake is so busy so it’s pretty damn shameful that she filmed there considering lots and lots of families will be on boat trips etc
woman

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
looks like she didn’t even fork out for one of the hot tub balcony rooms, just a standard. Or we’d have seen it constantly on her stories
Just about to say this she had the cheap rooms if you going there you get the hot tub rooms haha x

Reactions: 2
Why is she promoting those gross bikinis. She could get a gorgeous one from Shein for less than her admire me subscription

Reactions: 6
Just about to say this she had the cheap rooms if you going there you get the hot tub rooms haha x
the hot tub rooms look amazing too! I was thinking of going with my partner for a weekend, glad it wasn’t this one 😂😂. I see she’s bonus balling off her 3rd bag in a month though so she must be skint 😂 so much for living the high life

Reactions: 5
I genuinely can't believe how much she posts on her story's with her normal child catcher face & then face tunes her grid photos into a completely different person 😂😂😂 I don't understand it! He is absolutely revolting 🤢 she's literally having sex with a little boy 👦🏻 weird weird behaviour ! You can smell the desperation from the pair of them he is using her sooooo much you can see it ! Shame but there's no way whatsoever that relationship will last 🫠🫠

Reactions: 11
I thought something may be up when she changed her profile pic from them to just her 😅. From living their best lives to silence lol. When she goes quiet you know something is happening especially with the weather you'd be expecting similar posts from her today like she has been posting from the past few days but only silence. I wonder if Ibiza is still happening and the party she was planning this week

Reactions: 8
I reckon he doesn’t like his “ content “ being viewed by dirty old men and spotty teenagers wanking into a sock 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10