Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have to have her arse hanging out all the time? There’s nothing remotely sexy about her is there 🤢

Reactions: 13
I wish she would change her frigging filter! Cute and sassy she most certainly isn’t! Cringy and mingey more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she have to have her arse hanging out all the time? There’s nothing remotely sexy about her is there 🤢
I thought this was one of the best pics she's ever posted. Why is she doing some weird straddle/ squat? You know what would look mint Jordan, if you stand behind me and take a photo while I stand with my legs apart looking like I'm tryna crack one off.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thought she wasn’t arsed about expensive cars and materialistic stuff anymore? The video in the Bentley and the pic with the Ferrari say different Chelsea hun!

Reactions: 9
The “I’m so grateful for getting my minge out so I can experience this” story had me rolling on the floor, you’re in the Lake District love not the Maldives. My 19 year old cousin who’s on universal credit could afford to do that on a Monday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know exactly where she is, the hotel owns the Bentley and will drop you off in the town, it’s probably a less than 3 minute drive. If you stay on a weeknight it can be less than £200 with spa and breakfast included!

Reactions: 11
If that was my fella with his hands round my neck he would be knocked into next friggin week! And she’s trying to smile and say yeah I love being treated like a piece of tit!

Reactions: 8
Thought she wasn’t arsed about expensive cars and materialistic stuff anymore? The video in the Bentley and the pic with the Ferrari say different Chelsea hun!
The Ferrari is definitely just some random persons car parked on their drive too 😂 imagine posing on someone’s driveway next to their car, and putting it on instagram 😭 in your mid 30s!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm creased at her sa
I thought this was one of the best pics she's ever posted. Why is she doing some weird straddle/ squat? You know what would look mint Jordan, if you stand behind me and take a photo while I stand with my legs apart looking like I'm tryna crack one off.
There's just nothing there is there. Built like a 12 yr old boy
---
Has she forgotten she has a son? Or is this her recovery break after having H at Disney?

Reactions: 5
If that was my fella with his hands round my neck he would be knocked into next friggin week! And she’s trying to smile and say yeah I love being treated like a piece of tit!
Exactly. She looks uncomfortable but will clearly put up with it cos she cannot be without a fella for five mins. He looks rough as fuckin toast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I reckon they had a fallout,she’s played the mental health card and promised him a weekend away,a party and of course they still have Beetha to look forward too
And now he knows he has control because she’s so damn weak and she knows if he leaves her she will look a complete loser especially with John and Beth expecting their twins shortly and winning at life and H having a fabulous time when he’s with them.
The idea of her being on her own terrifies her just because she bigs herself and her “ enviable “ 😂lifestyle up so much!
I mean who posts on insta every 5 mins if you were having the time of your life? 🙄

Reactions: 12
Honestly that day in the boat looked awful 🤦🏻‍♀️
Like they’re sat there filming on their phones the whole time…
Me and some friends got a boat near us and spent the day on the water and had hardly any pics 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I could not imagine if one of my friends just sat there filming the whole time. Like actually enjoy the day babes.

Reactions: 12