Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These arent the posts and comments of someone who is the happiest they've ever been. Shes took the post down about the buggy too.
The woman is a bleeping lunatic. She's gonna blow the next couple of days and I can't wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I be the first to call she bought these for herself.

“Look Jordan, my therapist (based on my version of events) thinks you’ve treated me so badly that she’s bought my flowers”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If a therapist is ACTUALLY sending her flowers, she needs to sack them off. That's not a professional way for a therapist to behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m hoping her therapist hasn’t sent those flowers that’s a massive breach of professional boundaries (on the assumption they are actually qualified and registered with a professional body).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The way she's patting the dogs head to show off she isn't wearing her ring 😂😂 how old are you Chelsea?
Patting? Jesus the poor thing can’t she treat anything with a bit of respect and care? Maybe starting with herself 🙄

Reactions: 2
does she really expect people to believe her therapist is buying her flowers because she’s had yet another failed relationship. She has about 5 of them a year. She should know the drill by now 😂 very unprofessional if that is true, but I also think she’s bought them herself

Reactions: 11
does she really expect people to believe her therapist is buying her flowers because she’s had yet another failed relationship. She has about 5 of them a year. She should know the drill by now 😂 very unprofessional if that is true, but I also think she’s bought them herself
Unless it's a "therapist" and no one actually qualified

Reactions: 2
If a therapist is ACTUALLY sending her flowers, she needs to sack them off. That's not a professional way for a therapist to behave.
Yeah exactly this - she's just publicly outed her "therapist" as someone that attempts to groom their vulnerable patients... very professional of them or its yet another big fat online lie for clout

Reactions: 8
I've never known anyone get a last minute appointment with a therapist which tells me she's booked this a little while ago. Now tubby has been kicked to the curb she's picked the therapy back up. Notice she's took the Rolex off since I mentioned it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh look her cousin has won again

I used to really like Chelsea when she was proudly childfree by choice and was just living her best life, and this thread was pretty much just a rave about her thread

the change in her since she had Hendrix is wild

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15