Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going from ‘he’s not on my grid but he’s in my bed’ to getting your arse out on a lake district rent a boat to selling your Ibiza holiday all in one week

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry but if I'd paid 3k for anfew days away I'd go on my own! No doubt she'd find a new young victim to latch onto

Reactions: 11
Sitting outside at ramside to avoid fat lad. I wonder how many small businesses she's dropped in the tit cancelling the bday last minute.

Reactions: 7
Wonder which mug she’s taking instead of Coco Melon?
Let me guess, jaegar bombs, blue wkds and flat arse thong pics? Throw in a bit of half arsed content woth some young, "fame" hungry idiot then remember you have a child and come home to moan 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know who you are, losers!
You lost your man, your homes, your car, your designer clothes. Who's the loser. 💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How someone who publicly humiliates her child, introduces step dads after knowing them days and cant keep a constant circle of friends has the audacity to call anyone a loser is beyond me.

Glass houses Chelsea hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know I'm armchair diagnosing but I genuinely believe she has a borderline personality disorder. Her erratic behaviour, the alcoholism while being in denial, how easily she can drop other people, the refusal to take any blame, the selfish parenting, the narcissism...

She's exactly like my Mother who was diagnosed with BPD.

Reactions: 22