Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lyla001

VIP Member
Call me a prude, but I can't stand that she gets her arse out in a thong bikini in the fucking spa.

It's just not appropriate
That's probably why she does it - fuckin attention seeker. I'm sure she wore it at Disney as well. Absolute cringe😬

Reactions: 4

Tiny-T

VIP Member
I think she needs some serious help, her actions go from one extreme to the other. She acts like a teenager and her attention acts are utterly pathetic, one day she might realise but she's so arrogant and up herself she probably won't. These people just lurch from one crisis to another without worrying about the damage and consequences they are causing.
Ah Christ don't, she'll read this and there'll be a fucking post about her self diagnosed ADHD.
---
Photos of him removed again 🤣
Stop it!!!! *Runs to look*
---
Hope everyone is managing to control their jealousy today! 🤣
Can't contain myself, been in a rage all morning wondering why my life isn't like chinny's.
---
Surprised she hasn't removed the post of the ring this morning.

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
Anyone fancy a trip to ramside today?
Honestly this always happens with her relationships and somehow I always end up feeling sorry for her 😥
Same - I don't think she's a bad person, just needs to grow up (said in a nice way!) And get proper counselling

TwistedSister24

Exactly! When I was a kid I bloody loved their crazy golf. I remember thinking god we don't have anything like this at home. Even going to places like Wendy's or iHop for breakfast. 🤤
oh 100%
I then went to America for 3 months when I was 19 with my mum and stepdad and omg!!
we didn’t do Florida but I. Lost loved the food out there 😂 definitely came back a few stone heavier haha
Sonic was one of my faves!

she definitely could have planned so many more outings for the price she’s paid.