Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
Did anyone else see the story about the shared custody arrangements, and how it will have to change when Hendrix starts school - it will be interesting to see where he will go to school.

Reactions: 6

lay111

Bet she’s stalking the new fella back home worried as hell if he will cheat on her 🤣🤣🤣

ttg111

Chatty Member
Anyone fancy a trip to ramside today?
Honestly this always happens with her relationships and somehow I always end up feeling sorry for her 😥

Tiny-T

VIP Member
And how his sleep will be messed up at hone because of jetlag? Though he'll be packed off to Jons straight from the airport
I wonder if that's why she's taken the later flight in the hope it'll be dark and he'll sleep. The flight back is a killer. She's then got a 3hr drive back from Manchester. Well, correction the sister has a 3hr drive.

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
Ooh the irony of the ' glad we didn't have socials back then'. No hun, but we have them now and Hendrix will go to school at some point . Not thought of that when she's getting her tits out on t'internet🤔
This, a thousand times over!!!

Rxt156

VIP Member
Longest 2 weeks ever. Wonder if she’s lost followers as people want to see her tits not a family holiday 😂

hinchsumz

This Florida holiday is coming up soon isn't it? I bet she'll be desperate for those watching to go before then so she can pocket a bit of extra money towards the holiday. The longer she's got to wait to draw the bonus ball, the longer people have got to change their mind and ask for their money back.
The watches aren't hers! Shes just doing the raffle for Chloe sprigg’s boyfriend…another melt. He owns the shop time trader and chinny is that up their bum holes she will litro do anything for them, you be lucky if she gets £100 out of him for running the raffle for him

• Heart
Reactions: 5