Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyRizzo

Call me a prude, but I can't stand that she gets her arse out in a thong bikini in the fucking spa.

It's just not appropriate

Reactions: 25

lydiag78

Some of yous are relentless 😂 a pram is a MUST at Disney or any theme park for that matter and if you don’t agree you haven’t took a 4 year old to one. Any parent would dread a 10 hr flight and a full day of travelling long haul with a young child, I certainly would and mine are well behaved, I also don’t believe there’s a parent on here who after a full day of said travelling with young kids wouldn’t want to chill for a while before they start their holiday (the holiday being a shit ton of walking Disney really isn’t a holiday lol) if that means her having a beverage then so be it lol I know I would! I do think some of yous will find a problem in anything and everything. To me Hendrix looks like he’s having a great time and I don’t see any wrong in what Chelsea has done since being there. I get the idea of tattle but I do think the constant attempts to critique another woman’s appearance and tarnish her mental health all while knowing she does have some sort of responsibility to look after a small child every week is just inhumane no matter what your opinions on her may be.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Did she not say she couldn't date a smoker? This was when she was going through her list of qualities and that he needed to make 6 figures.

Reactions: 24

ChinnyWeasley

I genuinely don’t feel sorry for her.
She goes head first in to these relationships, moves them in and forces them on ‘endrixxxx with absolutely zero (not one fucking ounce) consideration for her son, his feelings or wellbeing.
I feel deeply sorry for her son. But she is the victim of her own actions.

Reactions: 24

SC1990

VIP Member
Notice how she hasn't had the whiteboard put since being with this latest victim?? Obv needs to he steaming to shag this one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I’m actually in the same Facebook page and happily married but it’s just as much juice as tattle. I spend far to long sitting reading the drama 🤣

I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so smug about them being perfect and that everyone is jealous!
People love hard and fast but when you have a child you don’t fuck about with their emotions! Endrixxxxxx has had more step dads than I’ve had fillet steaks

Reactions: 22

ttg111

Chatty Member
Someone on the Chet Sket & Helen Briggs thread the other week said they take a stroller for their 9 year old on holiday 😂

I love that the age for strollers on holidays is such a delicate subject
I agree with a 4 year old in a stroller at Disney. A 9 year old in Alcudia is taking the piss 😂

• Haha

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
Some of yous are relentless 😂 a pram is a MUST at Disney or any theme park for that matter and if you don’t agree you haven’t took a 4 year old to one. Any parent would dread a 10 hr flight and a full day of travelling long haul with a young child, I certainly would and mine are well behaved, I also don’t believe there’s a parent on here who after a full day of said travelling with young kids wouldn’t want to chill for a while before they start their holiday (the holiday being a shit ton of walking Disney really isn’t a holiday lol) if that means her having a beverage then so be it lol I know I would! I do think some of yous will find a problem in anything and everything. To me Hendrix looks like he’s having a great time and I don’t see any wrong in what Chelsea has done since being there. I get the idea of tattle but I do think the constant attempts to critique another woman’s appearance and tarnish her mental health all while knowing she does have some sort of responsibility to look after a small child every week is just inhumane no matter what your opinions on her may be.
Hi chinny/chinnys sister 👋👋 nice to see you’re having such a great time on holiday that you’re sat on tattle 😂

I wonder, is it more or less humane than locking your child in the house while your toddler looking boyfriend of 2 minutes shaggs you in the garden?

• Heart
  • Haha

thatpinkone

So a post about how much the average Brit is struggling...

A selfie in her home gym...

A post about finances that money isn't everything...

Another home gym selfie...

A post about her upcoming holiday to Ibiza...

The lack of self awareness is horrifying. I'm not even trying to say that they she shouldn't show or talk about the expensive things she has, it's just that it's really gross that she's basically telling everyone, "It's okay that you're poor, because most people are! ... Not me though. Ew."

• Heart

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Ahhh I love this stage of her relationships where she becomes unhinged an it all goes to shit. How many more arguments an deleting photos will we get until they finally end it 🤔
It won’t be long before she’s telling everyone he owes her money as she paid for x, y & z

• Haha
Reactions: 21

msPrimrose

H is happy as Larry at his dads eating at a table not strapped in a frigging highchair like at chinnys and there’s no denying he looks so much happier with no false smiles or being told to smile!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Yeshunyou

I've just watched John's stories with H and it's like they share two different kids

With Chelsea it's a 18 month old that can't be left and strapped in a high chair and whining for more independence

With John a normal 4? Yr old sat in a restaurant at the table eating a burger.

Poor lad he must be so confused on what to do

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19